Awesome Cms!!!!!!!!!

Kata

DIS Veteran
I know I can't mention names but I have had a few really good CM's my last few calls. I really appreciated the great service and information I have gotten from them.I wish I could request them each time.I made sure I did the survey that followed each call and scored the CM's as high as I possibly could. I admit I am the first one to complain about a bad CM so I want to make sure all the great CM's get their kudos!!!!! Let's hear it for all the great and helpful CM's!!!!!!!!!:banana:

You can feel free to post some "Thank You's" over on the board here on the DIS for just that purpose!!!

:)

Knox

You can feel free to post some "Thank You's" over on the board here on the DIS for just that purpose!!!

:)

Knox
Great, thanks for the information!!!!!! I certainly would never want to break any rules. I can only remember the name of tonights "CM" and her name was Blair. Thank you Blair for being the kind of CM that WDW can be proud of, I really appreciate the great service you provided!!!!!!:)

Sadly those surveys mean nothing unless the CM is getting rated incredibly poorly. Your best bet is to get their name and drop an e-mail to WDW Guest Communications ... even if it's just 2 sentences it will do the job.

Our first trip as DVC to our home resort in Dec 2001 resulted in me writing a lengthy letter on behalf of a CM and unfortunately for this poor woman she got no reward.
This young woman climbed through a dumpster for us to retrieve our souveniers (pretty pink dress and all) that had been thrown out by housekeeping in error!!!!!! Not even a pat on the back.....
I had a special package mailed to her c/o the hotel, asked if they had received my letter and if she was given the "standing ovation" she deserved. We received a thank you note and she mentioned that nothing had been said to her! Shame on Disney........................

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter