B resort or All stars?

correct for the deal I got - the resort fee was waved and there is a shuttle so you wouldn't have to pay parking though I will probably have a rental, still the price doesn't seem to be too much more than an All Star.

Can you share the info on the deal with waived resort fees?

I see on Mousesavers website that there is 15% discount but I don’t see anything about waiving resort fee?
Mousesaver deals come and go, the one I booked expired sometime in April I think. Orbitz and hotels dot com both had great deals on B resort about a week ago for some dates as did priceline (an express deal so not cancelable/refundable) and were cheaper than the mousesaver deal so I rebooked with Orbitz using their 15% discount. I think the listed price was 74 a night, so with the 15% off plus resort fee, the total was still less than the mousesaver deal with resort fee waved. I am going June 12th to the 18th and there seem to have been decent discounts through 3rd party sellers, if you are going at another time of year, the discounts might be harder to find. Yesterday for my dates I saw Swan and Dolphin for about 130 a night, Caribbean Beach resort and Hyatt Place for 118 a night and other good deals.

Can you share the info on the deal with waived resort fees?
I am not sure when mousesavers posted the B resort deal I wrote about but I remember that is expired soon after I booked it. For my dates the rate was about 112 a night with no resort fee and a free cancellation till a few days before the reservation. You have to use their links/codes to get the deals they post. From what I have read, this deal is offered from time to time. Is there any other info you wanted?

Back when we went, the information came through an email, it was not posted on the site. Make sure you sign up for their newsletter. They'll email you the newsletter, and special offers when they come out in between.
yes! I forgot to point that out here.

The newest (May) Mousesaver newsletter hotel offers for WDW:
"Caribe Royale Orlando has an exceptionally good offer with FREE breakfast for 2 or 4 people at The Tropicale and WAIVED resort fees. We’ve also got exclusive LOW rates for select stays at the Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace plus FREE parking."

So nothing great through Mousesavers for the B resort right now as I think the one I booked expired.

OP - as you found there are additional discounts offered on their site, but the deepest discounts might be through the newsletter they send out as PavioPluto pointed out.

If anyone on the thread signed up for the MouseSavers newsletter, check your email this morning!! 30% off & waived resort fees for the B.

Groupon sometimes has deals for the B Resort with resort fees waived. Also, B Resort pops up quite frequently on priceline express and hotwire (mystery hotels) for around $85-$90.00/ night

So you are asking a HOTEL vs a MOTEL. B-Resort without a doubt is nicer.
I wasn't asking about just one being a motel and one being a hotel. There are many other things to consider such as location, staff, cleanliness, etc... Besides, if you have read the total thread you would have seen that I concluded that for the price, the B resort was better for me based on the quality of the hotel, location and staff. I am sure there are hotels out there that aren't as nice as some motels.

Is the B resort showing on priceline or any great deals?
I think I saw it listed as an Express deal for around 90 or less a night for some nights in September or October - sorry, I was just poking around about a week or so ago, and can't remember the details but I am fairly sure you can find it as an Express deal still, depending on what nights you want to stay. It isn't too hard to figure out the B resort when listed as a Express/opaque deal - 2 clues are location and resort fee and there are other ways to verify. I looked on hotels.com and orbitz but didn't see it listed under a 100 for the same nights but that could change. When I have my dates chosen, I check all those sites frequently up to a few days before my stay though I think for my last trip, I found the best deal about a month out.

We like a limo service with a 30 minutes food shop stop from MCO to the resort

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!