Babies named Johnny Cash and June Carter born on the same day

Southernmiss

I am hazed everyday

Moms welcome babies Johnny Cash and June Carter on same day, at same hospital​

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/...er-same-day-109573736?cid=social_twitter_abcn

Both mothers delivered at Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children in Huntsville, Alabama. with baby June arriving first at 2:30 p.m. and baby Johnny arriving later that day at 9:50 p.m.

Clark said they learned about the Davis family when her husband's uncle, who had been visiting them in the hospital, bumped into and started a conversation with baby Johnny's father in a hospital elevator.

"So he called my husband right after that and told him, and I was like, 'We have to find this baby because that's too big of a coincidence,'" Clark recounted.

Clark and Davis said the hospital staff helped them arrange a meeting with the babies together in their bassinets, and the two moms say they now want to stay in touch and continue meeting over the years.

Moms welcome babies Johnny Cash and June Carter on same day, at same hospital​

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/...er-same-day-109573736?cid=social_twitter_abcn

Both mothers delivered at Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children in Huntsville, Alabama. with baby June arriving first at 2:30 p.m. and baby Johnny arriving later that day at 9:50 p.m.

Clark said they learned about the Davis family when her husband's uncle, who had been visiting them in the hospital, bumped into and started a conversation with baby Johnny's father in a hospital elevator.

"So he called my husband right after that and told him, and I was like, 'We have to find this baby because that's too big of a coincidence,'" Clark recounted.

Clark and Davis said the hospital staff helped them arrange a meeting with the babies together in their bassinets, and the two moms say they now want to stay in touch and continue meeting over the years.
How cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter