Baby Yoda

They had Baby Yoda shirts in Tomorrowland Sunday and Monday. The ladies green scoop neck, the long sleeved gray shirt and the black t-shirt. The black t-shirts seemed to be gone by Monday night though. Saw these at a merchandise kiosk near The Launching Pad and at space mountain gift shop.

I wanted to get a baby Yoda plushie yesterday for my son. Only place in the MK they had anything was at Space Mountain. No stuffed animals at all. Just some ugly tshirts and some socks.

I wanted to get a baby Yoda plushie yesterday for my son. Only place in the MK they had anything was at Space Mountain. No stuffed animals at all. Just some ugly tshirts and some socks.
The baby yoda plushie is only available at dhs. And remember it's not "the child" but actually baby yoda

The plush baby Yoda at DHS is definitely Yoda and not the child. It's not at all as cute as the child, IMO. However, the stores at DHS do have a fairly good selection of Mandalorian and the Child merch now. There are 2 metal Tervis mugs, several shirts, socks, and some car magnets. Including one that says "My child can levitate your child". I really don't understand the lack of plush though. They have a whole store with every sort of alien animal from the movies, but not the child???

Don’t know if anyone is looking for the baby yoda baseball cap, but it was back in stock online at Disney yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts