Baby Yoda

I will be taking my first trip to Disney since i was 16 in March. I am hoping some Not Baby Yoda merch becomes availabe by then. Funko POPs of him seem to be sold out in a lot of places already. Disney is definetly losing out by not having merch out sooner.
impossible to have merch sooner since his character was a secret. Can't send design pictures and renderings to toy and clothes manufacturers if you're trying to avoid someone spoiling the character before the series debuted

so shop disney has a "talking" baby yoda plush for pre-order.
I don't remember it speaking thus far in the episodes I've watched.

We're arriving Friday night and looking for a plush Baby Yoda but open to other merchandise too. TIA

Is there Baby Yoda merch available? If so, where?
We saw baby yoda plush on Hollywood Blvd giftshop on the corner near the stage show, probably had in GE too. It's the one in the photo above, we assumed it was baby yoda?

We saw baby yoda plush on Hollywood Blvd giftshop on the corner near the stage show, probably had in GE too. It's the one in the photo above, we assumed it was baby yoda?
Lol, it is baby Yoda but not "the child"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!