Baby Yoda

yulilin3

Disney Freak
I will be taking my first trip to Disney since i was 16 in March. I am hoping some Not Baby Yoda merch becomes availabe by then. Funko POPs of him seem to be sold out in a lot of places already. Disney is definetly losing out by not having merch out sooner.
impossible to have merch sooner since his character was a secret. Can't send design pictures and renderings to toy and clothes manufacturers if you're trying to avoid someone spoiling the character before the series debuted

• RememberWhoYouAre

Annual Passholder
    More Baby Yoda/The Child merchandise available for pre-order at shopdisney.com and target.com. Talking plush, figures.
    Just ordered some from target.com - with the toy sale going on now, save $10 when you spend $50 or $25 when you spend $100.

And tervis.com has Baby Yoda tumblers

sachilles

DVC coming to this space soon
    so shop disney has a "talking" baby yoda plush for pre-order.
    I don't remember it speaking thus far in the episodes I've watched.

• yulilin3

Disney Freak

ErinsMommy

And though she be but little, she is fierce.
    We're arriving Friday night and looking for a plush Baby Yoda but open to other merchandise too. TIA

spot28

Mouseketeer
    Is there Baby Yoda merch available? If so, where?
    We saw baby yoda plush on Hollywood Blvd giftshop on the corner near the stage show, probably had in GE too. It's the one in the photo above, we assumed it was baby yoda?

yulilin3

Disney Freak
    We saw baby yoda plush on Hollywood Blvd giftshop on the corner near the stage show, probably had in GE too. It's the one in the photo above, we assumed it was baby yoda?
    Lol, it is baby Yoda but not "the child"

Walt Disney World Resort Reservations Available Through End of 2021

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.