Baby Yoda

cdurham1

Most magical at the most magical place on Earth
Is there Baby Yoda merch available? If so, where?

yeah was done so people didnt get tipped off before the show came out . dolls and backpacks designs would have to be sent out months before show was out to get done by xmas

We went the week that Frozen came out and Disney had very little merchandise. By the end of the week, everything was gone. I think this is the same situation. They just didn't think it would be such a big hit.

Just saw this thread - we arrive next week for 2 weeks, really hoping a baby Yoda doll comes out...he looks Soooo cute!

I was at the Box Lunch store on Thursday at Florida mall and they had several “The Child” shirts. You can check them out online too if you’re not local.

The merchandise in ShopDisney is pitiful. They are just cheap iron-ons. I get that they were trying to prevent leaks, but they would have been better off not putting anything out at all.

I sort of expect Funko to be one of the first ones out with actual non-Cafe Press style merchandise. They've said in the past, that the can design and produce a Pop in 70 days, and that they had Baby Groot in stores 2 months after the first Guardians movie opened. And there have been comments that Disney is speeding up their normal licensing process for The Mandalorian.

I think it's cool that, in this day and age, Disney was willing to hold off on merchandising because they know how far and deep Star Wars fans will look for spoilers. Either the higher ups had extreme faith in the show, or none at all, lol. After getting burned on Solo merchandise, perhaps they were more willing to wait, vs. if any of the newer movies had taken off merchandise sales wise.

The merchandise in ShopDisney is pitiful. They are just cheap iron-ons. I get that they were trying to prevent leaks, but they would have been better off not putting anything out at all.
I think its funny that they only bothered to use one image of baby yoda for all the products.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!