Baby's First Trip...

I took all of my kids when they were 9-10 months old. We did plan these trips before they were born. Disney at every stage is fun.

I am due August of this year with a baby GIRL!:daisy:

Is it totally ridiculous that we are already talking about, and planning, her first trip in October of 2020 when she will be two!?

Anyone else plan trips before the child is even born!? :P
Congratulations!

Yes, I planned my DD's first trip before she was born. However, it was only 3 1/2 months after she was born. By the time she was 2 she already had a few trips under her belt :rotfl:.

My son was born in November...origi origi wanted to go this June, but due to labor complications, I burned through more leave on maternity leave than I anticipated, so it won't happen this year. But it is happening next June! Baby will be 19 months and my husband and stepson's birthdays will be while we are there. This year we are going to do "test runs" with the little guy to find out what he likes, what he doesn't like, what his tolerances are when it comes to travel.

I am due August of this year with a baby GIRL!:daisy:

Is it totally ridiculous that we are already talking about, and planning, her first trip in October of 2020 when she will be two!?

Anyone else plan trips before the child is even born!? :P

Not really. My wife was pregnant when we booked our sons first trip (2nd child). In fact, booking that trip helped with the official name our son was given when listing our party. lol We are now 23 days away to taking a 8 month old to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter