BACK AGAIN?? 10 NIGHTS SAPPHIRE FALLS.....MAY 18 TRIP REPORT

Have a wonderful trip! I have to tell you that we rode Fast and Furious last week, and the whole family agreed it was one of the worst rides we have ever ridden! I don't know what they were thinking. Also, wanted to let you know that we tried out Wonderland cookie dough and loved it! We got the basic chocolate chip cookie dough, so maybe it's better than that strawberry cheesecake kind you tried.

Thanks so much!!! We are looking forward to it so much, haven't seen some family members for quite a while...….

It`s a shame about F&F isn't it......they could have done so much more...….but, yes, so disappointed in it. Apart from one little guy who declared it awesome on the day we rode......haven't found anyone singing it`s praises!

I`m so glad you enjoyed the cookie dough!!!! I think it was also a texture thing I didn't like, I guess it`s not for me. But, I`m glad you liked it......Celebration is so beautiful though...….we love visiting there...…

:wave2:

Last edited:
Now, on to RRR
Still haven't made it on this ride! Always seems to be down for some reason or other.
I prefer my bourbon sauce too-it is based on TGIFriday's JD sauce, but I have tinkered a bit and now like mine better-was actually at TGIFriday's last night with FiL who was in town (took us to dinner) and had the JD steak. Steak great, sauce-mine is better lol!

Hope you had a great trip to see family!

I love watching Kreacher peek out of the window and the knight bus is so awesome. Thanks for the great pictures of the inside it has been awhile since we peeked in there!

Your donut sundae looks yummy. We tried the Homer donut a couple trips back and I was surprised how moist and good it was. Not as good as my Vodoo doll donut though.

Still haven't made it on this ride! Always seems to be down for some reason or other.
I prefer my bourbon sauce too-it is based on TGIFriday's JD sauce, but I have tinkered a bit and now like mine better-was actually at TGIFriday's last night with FiL who was in town (took us to dinner) and had the JD steak. Steak great, sauce-mine is better lol!

Hope you had a great trip to see family!

It is such a good ride! We make sure we ride every trip........

Yep, haven’t found one I like as much as my home made sauce.........I agree, home made is so much better!

Thank you, loving our mini vacation to Scotland...........:)

I love watching Kreacher peek out of the window and the knight bus is so awesome. Thanks for the great pictures of the inside it has been awhile since we peeked in there!

Your donut sundae looks yummy. We tried the Homer donut a couple trips back and I was surprised how moist and good it was. Not as good as my Vodoo doll donut though.

It is such a cool place, and thank you..........I’m glad you enjoyed the pictures.........

Yep, not much beats the voodoo!!

Joining the party a little late. Lovin all your pictures, what website are you using to share the pictures from? I was trying to post pictures earlier and wouldn't work for me from photobucket :(

Interesting to see another part of Florida away from theme parks. The doughnut sundae looks fab!

Joining the party a little late. Lovin all your pictures, what website are you using to share the pictures from? I was trying to post pictures earlier and wouldn't work for me from photobucket :(

Interesting to see another part of Florida away from theme parks. The doughnut sundae looks fab!

:welcome: petals..........glad to have you along..........:D

I still have a few days to complete on this one........but, we went away for a few days on a trip to Scotland........

Photobucket changed their terms a while back. It used to be free to host your pictures for upload to websites like this, out of the blue they wanted $400 for this privilege. So, many of us here started using other sites.

But, meantime many of the pictures posted on this site and others were showing up as blank.

If you didn’t have them stored on your hard drive or computer (as we did) you lost them altogether. So, if you haven’t paid $400 you won’t be able to share pictures from PB anymore.

I changed and now use Smugmug. It’s a much better site than photobucket and so easy to navigate and use. It costs around $57 a year but well worth it.

I’m glad you have enjoyed the trip report so far........and yes the sundae was really nice! Even as a mid morning snack.........::yes::

Hope you enjoy the rest of it when I catch up........:wave2:

Hi
I´ve finally caught up.
Sapphire Falls looks amazing and I so want to stay there when I will go sometimes in distant future:).

Hi
I´ve finally caught up.
Sapphire Falls looks amazing and I so want to stay there when I will go sometimes in distant future:).

Glad you’re all caught up!

Sapphire Falls is beautiful.........it’s a very welcoming hotel and I’m sure you’d love it........especially with your little guy.......pool is nice. I’m sure you’ll be back before you know it.........:)

You have two weeks to finish up this trip report.......

As I know you will start a new one for us after your July vacation is done and over

I reread what I just wrote and meant it jokingly when I said hurry up and finish the trippie

But excited we will have another trip report from you later this month

And then two more trips after this months new trip for you this year !!!!

You have two weeks to finish up this trip report.......

As I know you will start a new one for us after your July vacation is done and over

I reread what I just wrote and meant it jokingly when I said hurry up and finish the trippie

But excited we will have another trip report from you later this month

And then two more trips after this months new trip for you this year !!!!

Lol.........I knew you were joking........:D

But, I do only have 11 sleeps till we’re off again :Pinkbounc........so I plan to get a wiggle on and finish this one........you know how I hate them dragged out!!

Plan to do some today........:thumbsup2

SATURDAY MAY 19TH CONT...…...

It`s been so long since I posted on here due to visiting Scotland, I had to go check where I left off!!!!

And with only 11 sleeps till we leave for NY and Orlando, I really want to get it finished...….::yes::

We thoroughly enjoyed our donut Sundae...…..it wasn't too heavy so we didn't feel bagged up but you know when you just need a little something to keep you going till lunchtime...….that would do us for now.

We wandered back around to Diagon Alley. We thought we would have a wander around there then get the Hogwarts Express over to IOA. At this point we noticed the parks were getting increasingly busy. I know it was Saturday, but so far it hadn't felt too busy......of course we expected most people would be in Potter.

We entered the most magical of areas and indeed it was busier, but not as busy as we imagined it would be...…...we love DA...…..there are so many minute and intricate details all around, some are almost imperceptible unless you really look for them...….and many are wonderous and very cleverly placed all around. I always say we never tire of seeing the details as we discover new delights every single trip. And today was no different...…..

We wandered into the money exchange and watched the head goblin exchange some very candid remarks to muggles who had wandered in and had obviously no idea what was about to happen...…..they were bemused to say the least about the interaction that occurred...….I have to say it was very funny...…..and watched as they left glancing back nervously at the unsmiling and rather angry looking goblin...…...the TM`s I have to say, were gracious in their ability not to laugh at the lack of humour from the family...…….:rotfl:

We left there and wandered into the shop and had a check to see if there were actually any souvenirs that we hadn't actually purchased yet...…..our home and the home and the homes of many friends are beautifully adorned with a variety of mugs and other little peculiarities that they often ask to be brought back...although this trip I had said I wouldn't be bringing anything back except for Kyle of course...…..some friends forget we have a luggage limit when they hand me their ever growing list of items that could we possibly bring back...…...Bath and Body are high on those lists!!!

We didn't see anything to catch our eye today...……..we went back out and planned to go on Gringotts ride, but they had a TM saying it would be off for a short period of time...…..usually when that happens event the EP line can be pretty long, so we sadly gave it a pass for today and probably this trip. This trip we hadn't planned it to be a park focused trip, so not doing the rides wasn't a big deal for us. We had plenty more opportunities, especially September and December trips, which would be mainly park time. But, we could still take pictures of course...…….

i-MJNJrFH-XL.jpg

i-RSrhw9m-XL.jpg

i-HVrhHnm-XL.jpg

And of course where there`s anything purple...…….

i-kQ4cbbr-XL.jpg

We headed down to go to Knockturn Alley...…….I think everyone knows this is one of my favourite areas in the whole of Potter...…...I do love the dark and mysterious aspects of things, so I could easily pass a lot of time imagining an alternative world to ours very easily...…..

Tom offers to take a picture of a very nice couple who were taking pictures of each other, they of course were pleased to have a joint one of them both and reciprocated in kind...…...although I have to say, the poor girl pressed the wrong button first time, but finally got the right one...…..it does look like the other button should be the one you press to take pictures, but it isn't...…...cameras shouldn't be complicated!!

i-HKLcn8c-XL.jpg

The next picture we often say there`s never anyone around whenever we go in, but we hadn't taken a picture of it yet...…..so today we wander in and as I stood 3 different families wandered in from both directions...….we could only laugh as it is usually deserted...…..

i-r62ZxrB-XL.jpg

Again, so many things to see and enjoy watching...…...the singing albeit drunk skulls are quite funny......and today we were again watching a family see it for the first time which is precious to watch!!! I enjoy watching the reactions of first time visitors...….and you can usually spot them a mile away...….seeing the wonderment for the first time again would be marvelous. Although we have been many times, we never lose that feeling of just how special and exciting the Potter areas are.

i-8ppD3J2-XL.jpg

Usually trying to get a picture of a store front with no one else around is nigh on impossible...…..but as I took the camera from Tom he tapped me on the shoulder and signaled a quiet store front, so I quickly snapped a shot off just before a flock of people duly appeared...….I did manage to get one of Tom in front too...…..

i-pHhrRVJ-XL.jpg

i-DxQjb9c-XL.jpg

Love this little store...…..as with everything in Potter detail is exacting......and merchandise is a little darker in theme in here......and there are a few little interesting artifacts around this place...……

i-VBZksGc-XL.jpg

i-8KNRDB2-XL.jpg

i-HSQ65LJ-XL.jpg

i-XhpJx3H-XL.jpg

So many picture opportunities...…….and it is so cool in here as today was hot. As always, not a complaint...….we would leave that for our July visit when I`m sure we will be ultra hot :beach:

Back out into the daylight and we decided to go straight to King`s Cross and go to IOA for a quick visit...……

i-ZZWLkfx-XL.jpg

i-K8knL7c-XL.jpg

The cool feeling as you enter the vaguely reminiscent of the real King`s Cross building is very welcome...…..it is almost cold, but welcome on days like today. As someone who loves the heat and hates the cold, this is slightly contrary but still welcome on days like this.

It would have taken a few seconds to get through, but as usual someone is arguing they should be allowed to ride the train despite not having a park to park ticket...…...I believe this is a very regular occurrence. Despite their insistence on declaring their intent to ride regardless, the TM is firm and explains despite what they believe, they will not be riding today...…..she does explain again they need to go upgrade their ticket, I have no clue if they did or didn't but we went to another lady who scanned our pass and we headed into the very cool tunnel towards the train.

i-jTbs7Gn-XL.jpg

i-rkp2NKg-XL.jpg

i-Q54FBFB-XL.jpg

We had a family behind us who had a child in a pushchair...…..I heard them speak and they were German. They kept extremely close to us, which I found a little odd in itself, but when it came to the magic glass where you disappear into the wall, they followed again. Most people stop to let the person have their family member take the image...….but, the pushchair was right behind me...…..I turned to tell them to go ahead and I would try again when a TM appeared and asked him to step back a little...….he said he didn't understand English...…..and he was a little annoyed at this point, but I hadn't asked him to wait, I had asked him if he wanted to move on past us as they were obviously not stopping for pictures. Not pausing for breath I asked him very nicely in German as I do speak a little German, if he would step back as he didn't want to pass...…..he looked shocked and realized I had understood everything he had been saying......well, most of it...…...lol...…..and he did indeed then pass by and said Thank You in English...….it was just a little odd. The TM looked a little bemused too as to why he wouldn't just go past me......there had been no one else behind us till this point, but now we had a few families who like most folks waited their turn...…..but, we got our pictures...…...

i-CnTsfJF-XL.jpg

i-D4XMRF6-XL.jpg

The train was just leaving as we entered Platform 9 & 3/4...…...it is quite the sight to see even today...…..I love steam trains and around the UK we have several, well, many that you can take a ride around in them. We hadn't made it up to ride the train that crosses the Viaduct in the Potter movies, but we did plan to do that at some point.

i-9n7hsD6-XL.jpg

i-N8VDNtF-XL.jpg

It wasn't busy at all. We didn't mind having to wait for the next train, it usually isn't very long anyway. I was surprised though how quiet it was with it being Saturday...……

There didn't seem to be a lot of people behind us either which was unusual...….but it was nice as we expected more crowds...…...

i-Rhs4WFk-XL.jpg

i-g2Sn82f-XL.jpg

IOA, O Charleys and more StrongWater coming up...………

The ride on the train is short and sweet...…..we were in a full compartment and usually people chat, but not today. The family we were with didn't utter one word the whole time...…..I was glad it was a short ride. When we got off I commented that was two sets of people that had been a little off colour today...…..I much prefer people who chat and are friendly...…...but, we got off and were glad to be off the train today...….

We stop of course for the obligatory picture beside the engine...…..

i-kgbWJf9-XL.jpg

As we walk down towards the exit I almost ran into a resident of Hogsmeade...…..I was looking down into my bag and looked up and he was in front of me smiling...…...I love the staying in character acts that these guys partake in...…….it makes conversations a lot of fun albeit, a little odd at times...….he was very nice and asked for a picture...…...well, of course...…….

i-Kb2MZTb-XL.jpg

We had just got a little further on when the conductor started talking to us...…..and again, in character although I did recognize his regular accent through the exaggerated Potter speak...…..the young lady was lovely and asked if we were from the Highlands of Scotland, told her no not really but we did visit up that area a lot. She said she knew someone who was from there and we sounded the same...…..I wouldn't have said so, but people hear accents differently at times...…..we again, managed a few pictures with the Conductor and another TM. They are always so happy to stop and chat or have their picture taken which is lovely...…….

i-jPP7Lwj-XL.jpg

The conductor was heading for his position in front of the train in Hogsmeade and we had a nice chat with him as we walked, and of course he was from Hogsmeade when we asked where he was from, but did get a hint of where he may have been from in another life...…..very nice man and perfectly cast as a jolly train conductor.

i-t7bzBt9-XL.jpg

I had popped my hat on at this point as the heat and surprising humidity was turning me into Monica from friends...…….everyone remembers that episode...….I tried to flatten it down as best I could...….but no more pictures without the hat today till I had showered...……..

Tom assured me very nicely of course it wasn't that bad...….but it felt bad!!!! And with the beetroot red face...…..well, ladies know...……

i-SdcTFsQ-XL.jpg

i-mCqwfL9-XL.jpg

It was a little busier here, but still not the crowds we had anticipated......this was definitely a good time of year to visit...……

We do love to have a nosey around to little corners not many people wander to, and round the back of the sweet shop is a little area with some cute details that you could easily miss...……

i-RfzQLvr-XL.jpg

i-m7645WC-XL.jpg

i-5D2FD94-XL.jpg

i-ZRjkfSw-XL.jpg

i-j6B4DTm-XL.jpg

We were just going to leave when we thought we would quickly go and join the EP line for FJ...….we said we weren't bothered by rides today, but since we were here we might as well...…..the EP line wasn't bad at all, and we did enjoy one ride on it today and then headed out. FJ is such a fabulous ride...….despite having screens it is impressive...…...I could give the spider bit a miss though...…..of course we all know they aren't real and killjoys will say they don't look remotely real...…...but, there is something a little creepy about them...…...and people that have genuine phobias of them, it wont be nice regardless of how not life like they actually are.

We wander down and buy some bottled water before we leave Potter...…...it was welcome as it was ice cold. We can`t or should I say don't want to drink the water from fountains.....we think it is disgusting and will happily buy bottled to drink. Some folks don't seem to mind the taste, but yuk......not for us...…..so we enjoyed that before wandering into Seuss Landing...…...we were also starting to feel a little hungry now, despite the donut sundae...…..

We didn't spend a long time in Seuss today, but did manage a few pictures...…….

i-6nWZhcj-XL.jpg

There are however some very odd little areas even for Seuss...…...the giraffe looks a little...….startled!!!

i-gjF64BJ-XL.jpg

On the way out we pass what is the most under rated restaurant in IOA...…...Confisco Grille is an amazing little place and food is always first class. But, although we were tempted to just eat here today, we passed and headed out of the park...……but if you are thinking of trying it out, have a go.

i-dC8X4Hm-XL.jpg

i-QDkt5N4-XL.jpg

You can feel the weather changing as the day goes on...….humidity is building all the time and feels hotter than earlier...….so we head for the boat as we think the rain is imminent...…..as we are marching unceremoniously towards the boats we hear a voice shout us...…..at first I didn't notice, but Tom said someone is shouting us...…….I turned and it was fellow SAN thread poster houseofthrees…...well, her husband was the one shouting...….lol...….we both knew each other would be there and they were staying at PB. It`s always nice to meet folks you chat to online, and over the years we have met many folks and became good friends with almost everyone we have had the pleasure to meet...…….

So, to be able to put a face to a name is nice too. We had a lovely chat and a good catch up with what we were both doing on our trips...…..it was lovely meeting them all, such a nice family...….and lovely children too.....although young adults I suppose would be a better description...…..we chatted some more and then they were heading in to water rides I believe...…...we said our goodbyes and went for the boat. But, it was a genuine pleasure to meet such a lovely family...……

It did feel like rain at that point, but it didn't come to anything...…...so we got the boat back home and glanced at the rather ominous clouds building as we entered the hotel...……..although by the time we got up to our room, it seemed to have brightened up a little...….but forecast was heavy rain again for later...

We showered and got changed, then headed out to O`Charleys on Turkey Lake Road, it takes only 5 minutes really to get there, but by now my tummy is rumbling like thunder...…….

We get in the pleasantly cool car with being under shade. and make the short drive down the road...….....we get seated immediately and the young lady taking care of us is lovely. We order a strawberry lemonade each and I also have the N`awlins hurricane....I`d had that cocktail before and it was so nice...…..

We really like it in here...…...food and service are always excellent...…..although we do tend to be a little boring in our choices in here...…..but, we did have a good search of the menu for alternatives to our usual...……

i-LF266JD-XL.jpg

It is a fairly local sports bar according to the waitress......they do get tourists of course, but for the most part it does feel local...…..

i-3FLgmk3-XL.jpg

i-d8mbQdc-XL.jpg

As she brings our drinks we do rather predictably order what we had the last time we were here...…...Tom opts for the Santa Fe Tilapia and sticks with the side of rice choice as he enjoyed it last time......not usually a rice eater is my husband. I go for the Nashville hot chicken sandwich...…...this is hot!!!! Never disappoints or makes me wish it was hotter...…..it`s about perfect. And the chicken is lovely even with the hot spice you can taste how nice the meat is.

She also brings us the hottest rolls ever......straight from the oven and you can tell......we can barely touch them...…..but, they are the sweetest tasting rolls ever......and of course as I am literally starving right now, we both tuck in and enjoy them...….although we did stop at one each......why, I`m not quite sure, but we do...….

i-jCSGwLZ-XL.jpg

When the food arrives it is divine. For basically a sports bar, the food is excellent...…..Tom`s fish is delicate and so tasty......I do get a taste, but I know how much he is enjoying it as I don't get offered a second piece :rotfl:...….I love when he enjoys food like that...……

My chicken was exceptional...…...I don't really eat the bun, but today ate a little of the bottom of it as it was tasty, but the chicken was or maybe it was my imagination, but it felt hotter than normal...…..but gorgeous!!!!

i-W6zfHhV-XL.jpg

i-GTNp24V-XL.jpg

Our waitress checked on us and we told her it was delicious......she then asked if we had been in before, we said yes we had been in a few times...…..and always came back again. The manager also came to check everything was ok and we didn't need anything...….we had met him before and he seemed like a real nice guy. Good service is so important and that is one thing that will bring us back to a place again. Along with good food too of course...……

We paid the check and went outside to see the clouds were indeed looming...…….

We had to make a quick stop in to WalMart before heading off and the sky was indeed heavy...…….

i-rvzqD5p-XL.jpg

We were spending an hour or so with a friend today, so that took care of the rest of the afternoon.

We popped back to our room after our meeting and were in Strongwater Bar soon after...…...rain was now bouncing down, but, we still debated driving somewhere for dinner tonight...…...Tom said we had to make up our mind before we ordered any drinks as he would have a coke if we were going out...….we looked at each other and thought.....nah, lets just stay here tonight again...…..so that's what we did...……

We then ordered a rum revival for me, this was becoming a real favourite of mine...…..and Tom had a Bud...……I do look a little puddled in this picture!!!!

i-q7897HS-XL.jpg

i-cwV62TP-XL.jpg

We love this place!!!! I`m sure readers will know that already...….but, it`s like an episode of Cheers at times...….so many familiar faces and of course good food and drinks...…...we have this one though and head back up to our room to Skype Kyle...…..we tell Jason we`ll be back down later for food...….he was surprised to see us leave after only one drink...…...he should know by now!!!!

Room is so dark as rain is now incredibly heavy...….we were glad to be staying in...….as we walked in the door a family passed us drenched and moaning badly about having missed more park time with the weather...….I felt so bad for them, we had seen them in the elevator and they told us they had three days vacation here. I thought maybe they had some more time at Disney, but nope, this was their trip. Such a shame.

We get the ipad out and send Kyle a message we are in room...…..it was almost 11pm now in the UK, but we wanted to make sure we would be around when he was home...…..he replied immediately and we had a lovely chat to him. Always good to hear his stories from work and love to see how he still enthuses about his job...…..we did show him the rain out of the window and even he was surprised how bad it was and that he could see clearly how bad it was...….they had been enjoying some rather nice weather...…..lol.....typical!!!!

We chatted for around 30 minutes, and then Kyle was yawning, so we said our goodbyes and said we would try and Skype at the airport Monday, if not we would see him Tuesday...…..

At that the turndown lady appeared......we told her not to bother with the drapes, but we would take the water...…they are ideal to have in the fridge.....she gave us a couple more tonight too.

Not sure why, but I had another shower and got changed...…...Tom thought he might as well do the same...…….so we called the turndown lady back and asked for some more towels...….of course we could, she would pop back down with them in a few moments...…..and she did. We don't usually see the turndown people but it`s a nice thing to get.

Now we were changed we headed back down to our favourite bar...…...it was busier now, Saturday night and they had the singer on from our previous visits......she had such a good voice, and they weren't too loud...….how old do I sound...…..lol...…..we got a table and began to choose what we would have...….we actually ordered more food than we really needed if I`m honest, but its all so good!!!!

We first decided as we had some red wine in the room, we would order a bottle of red tonight too...…..so we chose one we knew we liked and enjoyed a glass of that before we ordered food...…….

i-HW7PdkQ-XL.jpg

We opted finally for the Florida Ceviche which I loved as it was spicy, and Tom chose the Choripapa which was a new one we hadn't tried before...….it was potato confit, chicken chorizo,spicy tomato sauce and a salsa...…..he also brought us our usual bowl of spicy mix too...…..

As the food arrived we both eyed Tom`s dish which I wasn't sure about...….then we looked at the ceviche and saw it was the wrong one......they had sent the Caribbean ceviche instead...…...it hadn't been Jason that brought the food, but we caught his eye and told them the error...…..he said he`d be right back......Tom had started trying his dish and thought it was lovely......I wasn't so sure...…..it was nice, but maybe not for me...…..at that Jason came back and said the correct ceviche was on it`s way and we could have the one they sent in error with no charge......well, we did like that one too.....so we did enjoy it!!!!

i-mtNf7sW-XL.jpg

i-J8hZNvn-XL.jpg

A few minutes later Jason brought over the correct dish......and it was lovely too!!!!! nice and spicy...…..but the taste of the seafood really did still shine through...…….unbelievably fresh!!!

i-PGzjkvw-XL.jpg

The music was well under way by now and it was so beautiful to listen to.....they were a good team and she could sing a song or two!!! We were enjoying our evening so much already...…..it`s a welcoming bar and it feels incredibly comfortable to be sitting in it...…….very relaxing...……

Tom then ordered one of his favourite rums......the Papas Pilar dark...….even I liked this one straight...…..but, I stuck to the wine now...…….

i-q2cwX9V-XL.jpg

We then rather surprisingly decided to order something else...…..this was a couple of hours later I have to say...…..we do like to nibble!!!!!

So, we asked for the pinchos de carne, which is steak and pineapple on skewers......and the yucca croquettes which didn't sound overly appealing to me, but I would try them of course...…..they were made up of chicken, chorizo, farmers cheese and a pineapple soubise...…..

i-skJ945v-XL.jpg

i-CG5jQdC-XL.jpg

They were a treat!!!! Never thought I`d like them, but so tasty...…….and that's what we love about these little dishes, you can try so many things in little plates...…..the pinchos were as always beautiful, but again we forgot to ask for no yukky cilantro green sauce...…..but, we left that bit.

By now it was late...…...and we began to yawn...…...I was ready for bed and Tom was the same...…...we got the check and paid it then headed the short walk to the elevators...….I was glad we didn't have to walk all the way back to RP tonight...…….

I think we were both asleep before we hit the pillow. It`s funny how it can suddenly just hit you like that...…….of course the bed was incredibly comfortable which was marvelous for a good sleep...….

But, we were painfully aware we now only had two sleeps before we left this trip behind us. Tomorrow was our last full day.

I love the photo of you and the Hogsmeade resident!!! (is he supposed to be a particular character?)

I've never seen any other character besides the conductors or members of a show. How neat!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!