back from PEI-next trip wdw

katypop

DIS Veteran
ds and i just got back from PEI today. we had a great trip and the best weather we've ever had there-30 degrees every day and no rain until this morning. we had to drive to halifax for our flight home and we had terrible rain, wind and hail while going over the confederation bridge though, i think the island was trying to tell us not to go ;) so... yipee, next trip is now wdw in april/may 2003:D

sorry i can't join all of those going to Canada's Wonderland on the 24th but it's back to work for me. i like Sandra's idea about a meet in Niagara Falls in Nov. though

:)

kathe

Sounds like a great trip to PEI. We enjoyed our trip there a few summers ago. Lots of great adventures on the Island.

Welcome back Katypop! :D I'm glad to hear that the weather warmed up for your trip to PEI as my friend said it was quite cool when she was there in July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter