Back from Vegas yesterday!

Judy from Boise

Watch out – might take away your
My 17 yo DD and I had a great spring break in Vegas. The weather was perfect.We stayed at the mirage ( I was there for a conference). The pool was beautifully landscaped,and they had a great music loop, the drawback no slide, no food service, and no room between loungers.
We were on the 25th floor of the North tower.The room was fine, and the housekeeping staff was excellent and friendly.

No shows or gambling of course.......we enjoyed "Star Trek", the bellagio fountains and conservatory, and walking around the Venitian the most. Oh, and dinner at NYNY ! DD spent time at the secret Garden, so If you have questions on that I can pass them on !

here are some pictures

from the atrium in Mirage
712IMG_0107_2-med.JPG

at the pool
712IMG_0096_2-med.JPG

inside the venetician
712IMG_0104_2-med.JPG

inside Bellagio conservatory
712IMG_0097_2-med.JPG

I was in Las Vegas last week too, on business, staying at the Venetian. You're right, the weather was gorgeous. I've been to Las Vegas many times but I don't recall every having such perfect weather.

DH and I are going to LV in less than three weeks and are curious about what "perfect weather" really means. What were the temps? Obviously you went to the pool. Did the temps cool significantly in the evening? Just trying to plan what to take. TIA!

we had 10 agree above normal weather, clear and 80 degrees every day. I was surprised that it stayed as warm as it did after the sun set. We were still in shorts and comfortable in the evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter