Back home from Disney

gonitts

Mouseketeer
My family of four just got home Sunday from Disney. We were there a little over a week. We stayed off site this time at very nice condo about 2 miles from the gate. In spite of the crowds at times and the prices which yes are high to us, we really had a great time. This was our first trip since December 2010 as we like to cruise and visit other parts of FL for our vacations. My six year old hugged me Sunday night before bed and said thanks for the fun vacation. Made me feel good. Even my 14 year old who like most teens who are hard to please said he had a great time and wants to go back before he graduates high school. It truly is a magical experience. Even though we didn't get to see a few things including the fantasmic show as my 6 year old just couldn't make it that night we feel as if we saw mostly everything and loved it all.

When I saw the headline of this post I thought it was going to be really sad. But what a great post! Glad your family had a great time. We leave in 4 days and hoping for a great trip as well!

Glad you had a great time! Our 12-year-old loves it there and is totally excited to go and is trying to play it cool like it's not all that. :) So curious, did you give your 14-year-old food-charging privileges on his magic band? We're tossing this idea around.

We ate breakfast at our condo in the morning and then went back to swim/eat lunch around 2:30 or so and then returned around 5:30 so besides dinner we didn't really eat much in the parks. We tried to be thrifty. We usually got a popcorn and maybe another snack and a few drinks each day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter