Back to being "Mouseketeer" What did I miss?

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
Apparently I missed something big on the Dis forums. I have had the same user name and used to have around 3, 000 posts ( I think)......Was away from the forums for a few months and when I signed back on about 6 weeks ago ( another guesstimate), my post count went to zero. It's not a big deal, just wondering what I missed.

Welcome back!

Just over a month ago the DISboards transitioned to new software. (If you haven't been on a for while, maybe you didn't notice it looks different.) There were a few glitches, and apparently some people's accounts got locked out. See this post: http://www.disboards.com/threads/for-those-that-are-unable-to-log-in-to-the-new-boards.3378549/ and let WebmasterAlex know. I think you can post on that thread, but you might want to tag him (use @) since there haven't been any posts there in a few weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter