Back to Vero for Thanksgiving - need advice

VinnieT

Mouseketeer
I did not think I would be returning when I left couple weeks ago, I just booked Thanksgiving. TO be clear I was able to get the week but Thanksgiving night. I wait listed it in hopes I would get it, if not I will have to leave and go offsite. I surprised that Vero was available, I been there few times for the holiday.

Any suggestions for Thanksgiving dinner, I know I can do W&W but I was looking for something else. Also any hotel ideas for Thanksgiving if it does not pan out at Vero.

Thanks!

After 3 days on wait-list I got Thanksgiving day. Super surprised! Something I learned with wait-lists. I happen to all in the day the wait list cleared and they did not allocate the points yet. I was able to move my points around to prevent borrowing. Might just been timing thing but I never had that happen.

Good for you we love Vero and we will be arriving on November 25 for 5 nights. We will be at our daughters place for Thanksgiving then the next two nites at Kidani and then onto Vero. Glad the room worked out for you. Last year we were suppose to be in a GV at OKW and I had to cancel since I had to have back fusion surgery the day after Thanksgiving, it was so bad, so I am really looking forward to this Thanksgiving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter