background necessary?

NYDisneyfamily

Earning My Ears
I've been following this board and am just amazed at the creativeness!

I am trying to make my husband a shirt for his 40th birthday trip (next week). Trying to keep it plain so he will actually wear it.... so I worded it as "Celebrating my 40th birthday at Disney" and have a mickey design in the middle.

My question is can I print this on the paper with out a background. And if I do will it be ok on a white shirt or will the transfer look funny?

Joanie

If it is going on a white (or very light) shirt a background isn't needed. Here is an example. They are bags not shirts but you'll get the idea. I just cut the transfer sheet around the outside of the entire design. If you look real close you might see a shiny surface where the transfer paper is.

ETA: You need to use the light transfer paper. If you use dark transfer paper, then everything you don't cut out will print white (instead of see-through).

RebeccaTote1.jpg

Thank you for showing me how it looks with out the background! Love the bag too. I think I need to print out my design and decide if it needs a background or not.

Joanie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter