Backpacks for men?

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
Guys? What is your favorite park bag?

I use a loungefly. This trip DH wants to be in charge of the “stuff”. I don’t think he wants to use my Marie mini backpack.

We use a Jansport backpack we have had for years. It is purple so DH does not mind carrying it.

We have a Ful backpack we bought at Target. Actually have two since I used one of them for my laptop bag and then retired it to a park bag when I got a new one. Lots of pockets though—purchased before the bag checks got tighter. But roomy and very comfortable.

Last edited:

I have been using the same backpack for 10 years. I don't think they make it anymore. But, one thing that I LOVE about it is that there is a clip on it that clips the straps together in the front. This puts the load in a better spot and is a lot easier on the back . I will never buy another backpack without the front clip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter