Backstage Magic 09/22/09

goofypa

Dis Veteran
Can we use our Disney Rewards Card at the Studio Store at Walt Disney Studio? Only 70 more days, but who's counting.:banana:

Can we use our Disney Rewards Card at the Studio Store at Walt Disney Studio? Only 70 more days, but who's counting.:banana:

I went on this trip in June, I am not sure if you can use it at the Studios, I know you can not use it at the store at imagineering. The store at the Walt Disney Studios is nothing really special they have basic Disney Merchandise you can get at the park, the special store is the one at imagineering. Also just so you know at almost all the stores inside Disneyland park and California Adventure if you use your Disney Visa you get a 10 % discount.

We were not able to use the card until we arrived at Disneyland. But it was a year ago that we took the tour. When you see the store at Disney Studios, there are two. The one on the right is just like the Disney Store. We walked out and someone told us that the store on the left had the Disney Studio pins. Definitely go in and take a look.

We were not able to use the card until we arrived at Disneyland. But it was a year ago that we took the tour. When you see the store at Disney Studios, there are two. The one on the right is just like the Disney Store. We walked out and someone told us that the store on the left had the Disney Studio pins. Definitely go in and take a look.

Thanks for the tip. I will definitely check out the store on the left. :thumbsup2

That is a good tip. I was not at all impressed with the studio store, but then I noticed the other smaller one and they had much neater things..still wishing I'd gotten that Studios shirt...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter