Bad Service Stories from DL

Know your rights.
Know what you are supposed to do.
Know what is expected in the situtation

If you know that you are right and the CM is wrong or rude or what ever then ask for a lead then manager.

sorry I have more to say but my mom is crying for the mail to be brought in.

Oh gosh, the ears! lol When we got our DD's Pirate Princess ears we had their names done. DD9 wanted her first and middle name put on them so we asked the CM if they would do that. I asked "will you put her first and middle names on these or just the first name?" She said "we do names only, no nicknames" I said "she doesn't want a nickname, she wants her first and middle names" she repeated what she said so I said "so what you're saying without saying it is no, we can only do her first name" and I turned to DD and told her and she said that's "Ok Mom, Jxxx is fine" so I told the CM her name and the CM said "I told you we only do first names and no nicknames!" I said "that IS her name" and then she tried to argue with me! lol She kept telling me she couldn't do nicknames, only her "real" name so I finally had DD spell her name for the lady so she'd believe me. I told her if she didn't put her name on them I wanted her manager right now, she finally wrote down DD's name to put on the ears. It was insane!!! As if I don't know my own child's name...uhhh ya lady, whatever!! And the same CM told me "we will NOT embroider on YOUR hat, YOU have to go to the *insert shop name here* because we don't do regular hats". The kicker there, I hadn't asked her about putting a name on my hat (I bought myself a Tink bball cap) and the CM who rang me up told me that already. lol I had no intention of getting my name on my hat but she just felt the need to be rude. DD said to me "geez Mom, someone's having a bad day" LOL

That is terrible. :sad2: I just want to add that in 2000, we brought my son-in-law to Disneyland for the first time. He had such a great time, he actually SKIPPED through the line at Indiana Jones which was his first ride! He bought himself some Mickey Mouse ears and I was right there when they embroidered it with his nickname..."TOAD"!!! The only thing the CM said to him, and she said it jokingly and not at all in a mean way, she said, "Your Mama did NOT name you 'Toad', did she?!!!" But she did not hestitate to embroider it right on it. :thumbsup2

Hope I don't encounter any rudeness, I hate stories like this :(

Sorry, this is completely :offtopic: but your dog is beautiful, DisneyLover. One of our's; Roxie; is a Rottie also; and dare I say it, beautiful, too! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter