Bag storage on rides + birthday?

mrsgavrily

Earning My Ears
Hi all, going to HKDL next week for my first visit there - 14th-15th Jan! So excited! Just wondering if anyone can tell me what the bag storage is like on the rides. I've been to WDW and remember on most rides there being a pouch on the backs of seats that you could cram a small bag into. Just wondering if HKDL has something similar. Thanks to anyone who can offer insight! :)
Also, we'll be there on DH's birthday. Is there any sort of badge or any fun freebie I can pick up for him at the park? We're staying at Auberge Discovery Bay so not a Disney hotel. Just wasn't sure if anything was offered in the parks for birthday visits. Thanks!!

I can't remember specifically what the bag storage was like, but I definitely remember not having any problems with ours. Like the US parks, you can just take your bags on all the rides with you. I'm guessing it's mostly the pouch style things.

Pretty sure you can get birthday buttons at Town Hall, just like in the US parks. When we had anniversary buttons (which were given to us when we checked in at the Hollywood Hotel), lots of CMs offered their best wishes, and gave us little packs of stickers. You may get some fun interactions with characters too - both Minnie and Kenai and Koda made a big deal of it being our anniversary, and Koda challenged DH to a duel lol!

Have a great time at the park, and make sure you catch Flights of Fantasy if you're into parades!

I was just in HK Disney a few weeks ago. I remember the space mountain spiel saying to put belongings in the pouch, but I didn't have a bag or anything so I didn't pay attention. Mystic manor won't be a problem to hold bags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter