Balloons at Kidani

quandrea

DIS Veteran
Do they allow park balloons at Kidani now? Thought I read that somewhere. We are heading down on Monday with a first timer. Would love to but her a balloon.

We were there two weeks ago and had one attached to a stroller. At the pool they took it from us temporarily and put it in the guard office. But no one stopped us from having it in the building Nor in our SV room. The inconsistency seems a bit odd.

I thought I read that they got rid of the balloon policy at The Resort about two years ago.

We were there in April and someone got on the bus at MK and brought a beautiful big balloon back to Jambo. I was surprised, thinking the bus driver would tell them not to bring it on an AK bus. Once they walk off the bus and let go it sort of defeats the purpose of the ban.
Not sure what happened after they walked in the lobby.

My son sent me a mother's day gift that he ordered from Disney that had a mylar balloon attached to it They delivered it to the room in Jambo house.

!!!!

Clearly I was out of the loop. Love AKL but have never been able to get the mickey balloons. This just made the kid in me very happy!

!!!!

Clearly I was out of the loop. Love AKL but have never been able to get the mickey balloons. This just made the kid in me very happy!
I know, right? I'm getting one for our room. The kids will love it. And then on October 23 when my 54 yo friend arrives, I'll meet her ME bus with a balloon! She's joining us for her first trip!

Disney Floral and Gifts state balloons can't be delivered to AK with a mixed message.
Delivery Info.
If you click on delivery for Mickey Mouse balloon, it states:
For the safety of the animals, balloons cannot be delivered to Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park.

Other balloons state;
For the safety of the animals, this gift cannot be delivered to Disney's Animal Kingdom or Disney's Animal Kingdom Resort.

and yet another only states the it can't be delivered to the lodge.

http://disneyworld.disneyfloralandg...alkerballoon.do?sortby=ourPicks&carousel=true

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter