Banner across page

I just tried Safari on my iPad and the scrolling banner ad has disappeared — hurray! Let’s hope it stays that way...

I am not seeing a banner, but I am seeing ads, despite being logged in

Yea that started maybe a year ago.

As for these ads I don't see them I'm on a PC running chrome.

I think its some sort of adware thats attached it self to safari

are you talking about this banner

View attachment 325002

This because a new European Data Privacy Law called General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) became law on Friday 25 May 2018 here in Europe. Theres a whole load of new data rules, and this banner is one of them. The law states that any website which uses cookies for things such as Google Analytics, Google AdSense and a whole load more ways must inform users. The website must also have a privacy policy which gives inform on what cookies are used, what data is collected, why the data is collected, how long the data will be retained, where the data is stored and who has access to the data. It also gives website users the right to request the data that has been collected about them and for this data to be removed and deleted.

As this is a legal requirement, this Dis have to have this banner on the website. To remove it, you just need to click on Got It : )

I've clicked on the banner, and all it does is override the Disboards and bring up some crazy spam-looking website that you can not close out !

Yeah, I got that "warning" on one of the sites I visit frequently. I just clicked the "got it" button. Had nothing but trouble with my computer since then.

Pages everywhere taking forever (upwards of 2 minutes) to load (if they load at all). It's really annoying.

This just happened to me, only at the top of the page. It happened after I clicked on a picture sent by one of the adds. It's only on my laptop not my desktop. It's like a big blue space at the top, covering my selections...like watched threads etc. I can't see them to click on them.

This just happened to me, only at the top of the page. It happened after I clicked on a picture sent by one of the adds. It's only on my laptop not my desktop. It's like a big blue space at the top, covering my selections...like watched threads etc. I can't see them to click on them.
This is happening to me too I can’t even search anything because the search is covered up also ....did you get it resolved ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!