Barcelona pre cruise add on 2019 - anybody else sign up?

Figment_Fan

DIS Veteran
I have been waiting for anybody else to post, but I'm not that patient. We signed up after this was first announced. My thought was that if I'm flying that far, I want more than just a few days on ship. Hopefully others want the same. I would hate to see this go away for lack of interest.

Barcelona is amazing, and my biggest regret from my med cruise with ABD add-on was not allotting more time in Barcelona. I would totally have done this pre-cruise add-on if it had been offered back in 2010.

Sayhello

We are going on the 6/27 departure following our Greece ABD this year. When I called a month or so ago they indicated that it was full, so I think it's pretty popular.

Thank you. We went to Barcelona a day and a half early on our Med cruise in 2013. Did it on our own and fell in love with the city. So, we want to do a little more this time.

We are doing the Barcelona add on in a few weeks before our cruise on 6/9. Pretty excited about it. Added the Picasso Museum for our arrival day.

We are doing the Barcelona add on in a few weeks before our cruise on 6/9. Pretty excited about it. Added the Picasso Museum for our arrival day.

We went on the Spain ABD last year and the Picasso Museum in Barcelona was included. I was never a fan of Picasso, but this museum focused a lot on his early work, and I adored it! Really gave me a different view of the talent of the man!

We did the Barcelona Pre-Cruise Adventure in July 2013 - it was great, saw much that we would not have seen otherwise on our own I'm sure - and it was our first time in Barcelona!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!