Barrreeeeeeee!

Robinrs

DIS Veteran
For those of you who don't know, Barry Hom is a stone cold maniac who sends women he barely knows HUGE boxes of strangely themed presents that has her explaining to her co-workers the reason WHY she, a grown woman, is sent a box LOAD of Spiderman TOYS and an especially provocative signed picture of the blue and red clad gentleman!! :earseek:

In other words, THANK YOU BARREEEEEEEEEEE! You NUT!
love.gif

I thought they would have asked why some of the gifts were wrapped in Haunaka paper. After all, Robin is Jewish, if you didn't know already. :)

'Scuse me...but where does one GET one of these autographed photos??? (that would be the provocative ones, I'm referring to!):( :mad: :rolleyes:

Karen

My boss asked me if you knew I wasn't Jewish... :rolleyes: I told her I THINK he has a clue...

Uh, Barry, can you throw Karen a shot of the Spidey pic? I will NEVER depart with MINE! :D

LOL! I thought of you Robin when I was Christmas shopping. I saw a huge Spiderman keychain, it said that it (I'm not making this up) had REAL climbing action! :eek: :D :p

Spidey is creepy to me. He stalked me and my friend one day. He kept pointing at me and beckoning me to come to him. And then when we were eating at a window seat in Cafe 4, he popped up outside the window and beckoned me again!!! He did this for like 2 or 3 weeks. He doesn't do it anymore, but it was creepy as hell when he did. :eek:

Oh dear...either Spidey thought Rocketman was someone who looked suspicious...or Spiderman...well...oh no...I can't even think like that!!!

yea...Rocketman must look like Dr. Octopus...

whew, I feel better...

And Barry...you didn't make Robin have a shoot out for HER pic! :mad:

Well, at least I have incentive! It may take awhile...but I'll have my day!!!

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter