1) 57
2) pointe to pointe
3) up and coming
4) play haunted mansion and get 25 ghosts
5) Dexter Deekin
6) 14
7) Carve initials in mound
8)Go to fantasyland in the sky
9)Find 1st golden mickey (near bottem middle)
10)Find 2nd golden
11)find 3rd golden
12)find 4th golden
13)find 5th golden
14)fouette
15) needs to know
16) 102
17) go to pirates game lobby
18) play pirates and get at least 1000 credits
19) the lion sleeps tonight
20) 3rd answer
21) everett fan
22) go to fireworks
23. play fireworks 50, 000
24. Ode to joy
25. .115
26. Wave
27. Jackson
28. go to tiki island
29 Find the clovers, first by hut
30. by idols
31 on bridge
32. jungle cruise
33. score 20,000
34. Randy fleck
35. off speed inside
36. 18
37. sky chief gasoline
38. play a song in music room
39. 8pm
40. dance

Hey thanks for the spoilers :thumbsup2
Anyone have spoilers for the new high school musical quest today? for the microphone?

Can somone please direct me to the answers for the High School Musical Quest for the microphone?

Many thanks to you all for all your help on this quest...

I got my shoes!!!!!!

I can't complete the quest becuase when I join a game on mansion it sends me back to the lobby!!!!! :furious:

:wave: Thank you for all who helped with the spoilers on the red baseball quest and for help with ghost :yay: :cool1: (AgilStar)

signature byMAD4WDW

Yay! I got my shoes! Thanks for the help again dis. I don't know what I would do without you. I've seen people complain about how they look but I happen to think they are pretty cool. They look good with my little blue skirt. :goodvibes

Maleficent2 said:
Several reasons

When you scroll over a thread it shows what is in that thread without opening it and because alot of fuss was made about the spoiler threads so to stop anyone from getting their pants in a wad it is just better that the answers be in white out saves us MODS a heachache later ;)

Pants in a wad! OMG ROFLMAO!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

Thank You Everyone For The Help If It Wasn't For All Of You On The Dis We Probably Wouldn't Have Anything

A big thank you to all who contributed answers and strategies to this thread. Because of it, I was able to get one pair of shoes for me and one for my DH. It is appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter