Bay Lake Tower to church

OHIOVACATIONER

DIS Veteran
What would be the closest opportunity to go to a Cathoic Church mass while staying at BLT. Never taken a taxi or uber to church before but that might be a first since we will not have a car. Any suggestions please. Thank you

What would be the closest opportunity to go to a Cathoic Church mass while staying at BLT. Never taken a taxi or uber to church before but that might be a first since we will not have a car. Any suggestions please. Thank you

Basilica of the National Shrine of Mary, Queen of the Universe, 8300 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL 32821 is the closest. It's 10 miles and about 15 minutes by taxi or Uber.

Corpus Christi in Celebration is a very nice church. Not sure how far it would be by taxi. We always have our own car and I have driven there a few times.

Yes, the Basilica Shrine of Mary Queen of the Universe is probably your best bet. They have four or five Masses on the weekend; we like to go on Sunday nights. Whenever you go, be assured the music will be spectacular. A lot of Disney performers sing there on the weekend! Liturgies are beautifully done. Great gift shop, too! :santa::santa::santa: Enjoy!

Thanks for this thread! We'll be there on a non holiday weekend and needed to know as well...

The Basilica is quite close. We have used taxi service there and asked the driver to return for our pick-up afterwards (called their cell phone). Or Uber would be equally simple.

Yes, the Basilica Shrine of Mary Queen of the Universe is probably your best bet. They have four or five Masses on the weekend; we like to go on Sunday nights. Whenever you go, be assured the music will be spectacular. A lot of Disney performers sing there on the weekend! Liturgies are beautifully done. Great gift shop, too! :santa::santa::santa: Enjoy!
Wait, this church has a gift shop?!

Vacation is in 2 weeks so I am trying to figure out all the last minute plans. So what would be the most reliable, safe, and inexpensive way to get to church from BLT to Corpus Christi church. Taxi, uber, or Mears? I did a quick estimate on mears and looks like that one is 33.00 one way. Sounds expensive. Do I need to book ahead of time?

We actually rent a car from the Alamo car care center nearby. You can arrange pick up at your resort and when you return they will bring you wherever you need to go. It’s a lot cheaper for me with a party of 6. If you find discounts it could be cheaper. Besides that it’s a great time to grab a few groceries from the store right around the corner from the church or head to Disney springs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter