BBB question

Taylormade0503

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone! We will be traveling to Disney World a week before my daughter turns three. We really want her to do the BBB, but I know she is technically under three. Do you think that they would let her do it considering she’s only a few days shy of her birthday? I was thinking about just booking a reservation, showing up, and seeing what they say.

Hey everyone! We will be traveling to Disney World a week before my daughter turns three. We really want her to do the BBB, but I know she is technically under three. Do you think that they would let her do it considering she’s only a few days shy of her birthday? I was thinking about just booking a reservation, showing up, and seeing what they say.

I'm sure someone else here will have a definitive answer for you, but I'm not sure she'd even be eligible to make the appointment for. I took my daughter (6) on our last trip and when I made the appointment in MDE, it made me choose who the appointment was for so I choose her. But if I'm recalling correctly, she was the only one in our party who appeared eligible. I'm pretty sure that my son, who is younger, wasn't a valid choice. You'd have to have her listed as a guest in MDE to make the appointment for her, but if she's listed in MDE she's also going to need to be listed as under-3 so she'd be free-under-three. Meaning, Disney will have it on file that she's not three yet and you might be unable to make the reservation for her anyway.

Disney is normally very strict with age restrictions. I would not anticipate being allowed to have a 3yo attend BBB. Harmony Baber Shop may offer an option for you.

There are vendors who will come to your hotel room to do a makeover as well! I don't think BBB will permit under 3.

If she is three, she will need a park ticket…as others have mentioned. Maybe wait until next year or do the in room package. At her age, I don’t think she will know the difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter