bbq ribs

francie

DIS Veteran
hi all, anyone have an opinion on where in the world the best ribs are? we had babybacks at the gf cafe when it was opened for dinner a a few years ago and they were great. i know they just started serving dinner again, but i'm not sure if they are on the new menu. thanks for any opinions.

I've heard a lot of praise for the Flame Tree BBQ ribs, but the DBf and I just didn't like them at all. Too fatty and hardly any meat. The ribs at the Whispering Canyon Cafe were better, pretty good for St Louis Style.

The ribs at Tchoup Chop were out of this world, but they're also out of the World. :) I haven't found any at Disney that I'd call excellent, though.

Originally posted by francie
thanks. where is the tchoup chop?

Its Emeril's restaurant at the Royal Pacific resort at Universal. Hands down the best meal I've ever had, anywhere.

I just got back from Disney a few days ago. With out a doubt, the ribs from Flame Tree BBQ are the best. So good, I had to eat there twice.

Never mind the world, get a cab to Tony Romas on International Drive

On one night they do an eat all you can.

The food is great

It is a great place its just up from the pointe shopping arcade.

Fantasmic

We took my parents to Cape May Clam Bake a couple of years ago and my father still raves that he had the best ribs ever there. Go figure, all that seafood they serve and he loved the ribs!!!

In my opinion the BEST, BEST Ribs are at Boma's.
All you can eat and they are FANTATIC. Just call ahead and find out which days the ribs will be available for your trip. Usually they have the ribs twice a week at the buffet.

chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter