BC Deluxe Consierge Room

sparp5

Earning My Ears
We just upgraded and booked a deluxe consierge room at the Beach Club. I been desperately trying to find info on the deluxe rooms but can't seem to find anything. I read on the web that the deluxe rooms are junior suites are they? Our room has a view of cresent lake that's and that it's a little bigger than the standard room. I looking for pictures or even better a floor plan of these rooms.

If anyone has stayed at the Beach Club consierge I love to hear your thoughts and comments on the service.

Thanks,

Paula

I have stayed at BC Concierge, but the room was not any different than a standard room. Our room had two queen size beds and a small daybed. It was an average size hotel room - nothing special. The concierge offerings were very nice - we enjoyed it.

Hi--I've been looking for info. on these as well. My understanding so far is that they are not actually on the concierge floor but have concierge access. They are apparently larger than a standard room, but I haven't been able to find a floorplan or photo yet. Hope your post brings some more info.!

That is a GREAT thread (Y & B info.) however the floorplans only show the deluxe king bed rooms, which apparently have a different floorplan than the deluxe two queen bed rooms.

Paula, there is another recent thread (I'm not sure how to post a link here) that is titled something like "post your concierge reviews here...." that has some excellent info. on the Yacht and Beach club concierge service. If I see it, I'll try to bump it up to the first page for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter