BCV 2 bedroom request

Matty B13

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if there were any requests for a certain side of the BCV resort that was good for a 2 Bedroom stay. Couldn't find any old request threads. Any suggestions would be helpful it will be our first stay this April. Thanks.

Have not been there in a while, but we had a dedicated two bedroom pool view (BCV pool view). It was a really nice room with a huge balcony. Back then I don't think they even took requests. Other views were of trees/roadway or lagoon/parking lot. Courtyard ones would be nice, but don't know if that is a "request" or not. Points-wise, all views are the same. We did like the pool view. Trees/roadway view used to get views of epcot fireworks, but those trees have gotten really big. I would definitely request "not ground floor", as the walking paths go right past the patios, but that is just me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts