BCV 8-11 month booking window

NoleFan

DIS Veteran
Considering purchasing at BCV. Is availability limited for a BCV studio between 8-11 months as an owner?

depends upon the month

food & wine - Late Sept thru Early Nov - you need to make it at 11 months.
most of the summer months - again the earlier the better

Dec - all the DVC resorts (except the big ones - OKW, SSR & AKV) need to make it as early as possible.

hoping after this year - flower & garden - early March to late May - will be added - it never had the popularity of the f&W but with Disney adding food to it - it just might. It is pretty wonderfully - will miss not going this year to it.

depends upon the month

food & wine - Late Sept thru Early Nov - you need to make it at 11 months.
most of the summer months - again the earlier the better

Dec - all the DVC resorts (except the big ones - OKW, SSR & AKV) need to make it as early as possible.

hoping after this year - flower & garden - early March to late May - will be added - it never had the popularity of the f&W but with Disney adding food to it - it just might. It is pretty wonderfully - will miss not going this year to it.

I tried booking BCV for my trip this May 5th-9th and it was booked, except for maybe one night in the middle of the stay. I did not try to waitlist, I kept my reservation at AKV. A few years ago I was able to book my stay in mid September and I was really surprised because I booked at less than 7 months out.

Last night, with three weeks left in my home resort advantage window (i.e., the 7-month window opens in 3 weeks), I booked a BCV one-bedroom for 6 nights (want 7, but only had enough BCV points to book 6) in mid-December (12/8-12/14, supposedly one of the most popular DVC weeks of all)...we also saw availability the following week. I've got fingers crossed I can add the night of 12/14 w/my SSR points in 3 weeks...

However, when I checked for a studio, two of the six nights were not available.

Now, this is VERY late into the home resort advantage window, and one-BRs seem to book more slowly than studios or 2-BR's...

FWIW...

Happy planning...

I tried booking BCV for my trip this May 5th-9th and it was booked, except for maybe one night in the middle of the stay. I did not try to waitlist, I kept my reservation at AKV. A few years ago I was able to book my stay in mid September and I was really surprised because I booked at less than 7 months out.

Mid-September is probably one of the easier times to book.

We didn't have any problems booking May 5th-12th at the 9-10ish month mark. Also early September has been easy to book at around 9 months. Later in Sept when Food & Wine starts it might be more of a problem if you wait close to the 8 month mark, depending on what you need, one bedrooms should be the easier to get if thats something you want to do.

We didn't have any problems booking May 5th-12th at the 9-10ish month mark. Also early September has been easy to book at around 9 months. Later in Sept when Food & Wine starts it might be more of a problem if you wait close to the 8 month mark, depending on what you need, one bedrooms should be the easier to get if thats something you want to do.

Early May is also one of the easier times to book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter