• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BCV Questions

MasonsDisneyMom

Proud Preemie Momma
We'll be staying at our home resort BCV for the first time in May :cool1: and I was wondering if BCV has their own check-in desk and also where do they have the refillable mug stations? Thanks!

There is only one check-in area at that is in the main Beach Club Resort building.

Refillable mug stations are located inside Beach Club Marketplace in the Beach Club Lobby and at Hurricane Hannah's at the pool.

Refillable mug stations are located inside Beach Club Marketplace in the Beach Club Lobby and at Hurricane Hannah's at the pool.

Thanks! I read in Birnbaum's that they had a refillable mug station in Beaches N' Cream and thought that seemed odd.....

According to a reputable Disney website, Beaches and Cream sells a Length of Stay refillable mug. You can get it refilled with coffee or soda at the following locations: Beaches and Cream, Beach Club Marketplace, Hurricane Hanna's, Martha's Vineyard, Rip Tide, and the Ale and Compass.

According to a reputable Disney website, Beaches and Cream sells a Length of Stay refillable mug. You can get it refilled with coffee or soda at the following locations: Beaches and Cream, Beach Club Marketplace, Hurricane Hanna's, Martha's Vineyard, Rip Tide, and the Ale and Compass.

Thanks for the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter