BCV Renovation

Mich Mouse

Poly Loving Disney Bride
When was the last refurbishment? Last time we were there (August 2012) I remember thinking there was a need for it.....especially noticable on the carpeting in the hallways which was very worn and dirty.

BCV is our favorite (whatever the condition) and we have a reservation for August and I am wondering if anything is planned? Has anything been done since our last visit?
We just returned from BWV last week and the rooms were beautiful, seemed as if they were just refreshed. :)

When was the last refurbishment? Last time we were there (August 2012) I remember thinking there was a need for it.....especially noticable on the carpeting in the hallways which was very worn and dirty.

BCV is our favorite (whatever the condition) and we have a reservation for August and I am wondering if anything is planned? Has anything been done since our last visit?
We just returned from BWV last week and the rooms were beautiful, seemed as if they were just refreshed. :)

BCV have not been completely renovated yet since they opened. VWL opened about a year before BCV and they are just getting their first renovation. OKW was renovated about two years ago for the first time. BWV was renovated about a year before OKW for the first time. Complete renovations occur about every 10-15 years. Soft goods are replaced more frequently. Painting occurs more frequently.

It is my understanding BCV is scheduled for a full refurb "sometime in 2014". No dates announced as of yet. It is our home resort and our favorite but I do think it is in need of refurb. I hope we hear something soon on definitive dates.

i am always amazed at how good the BCV look.
We have owned there since 2007 and I just find it hard to see these 'faults'.
Our last visit was July 2013 and I remember remarking at how amazing it all looked- will be back in April this year...must remember to pack my rose colored spectacles:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter