• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BCV September available at 7 months?

mrsminniemouse

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if they have been successful in the past getting a 2 bed lock off at BCV during September when booking at 7 months?

It is my parents 40th wedding anniversary on September 17 next year and we would love to take them to WDW to celebrate. We stayed at BC with all our family and friends for our own wedding in 2001 so it holds special memories.

I would book SSR at 11 months then try to switch. Of course if we end up staying at SSR I am sure we would have a blast, but BCV would be very special.

Any experiences to share?
Thanks

Mandy ::MinnieMo

I dont know about a 2 bedroom but I got a studio at 7 months in September for 3 nights.

I don't think you will have a problem. I was checking for that time period, at a lot less then the 7 month mark and had the choice of all resorts for studios and 1 bedrooms. I wasn't looking for 2 bdrm's but assume that it would either be the same or greater availability. The one exception was the standard view at BWV was not available.

I got a 2 bedroom at BCV for the first week Oct this year at about 5 months. I think your chances are good. :)

That is wonderful news, thanks everyone for your replies. It is good to know I have a good shot at what I want.

Mandy ::MinnieMo

I think you have a pretty good chance of getting what you want but, just in case it's not available make sure you go on the waitlist. if you go on the waitlist at 7 months out you have a very good chance of it coming through for you. Good luck!

Your chances are excellent. I just booked a two bedroom lock off for this september 14-21 and they said everything was wide open. And we're only 3 monthes out.
So I would say no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter