BCV to Artist Point

guinness408

Mouseketeer
I'd love to do Artist point on our arrival day for dinner but am concerned about how long it would take us to get there after a long day of travel arriving at WDW. I've looked into Uber and Lyft and it seems that they only take up to 6 passengers and we are a party of 7. Any suggestions for the best way to get there?

Probably a few options, but if you can't take Uber, Lyft, or cab, it'll be at least 2 modes of transportation! One option is to walk (approx 15-20 minutes) from BCV to DHS - the walkway brings you out near the buses and you can catch a bus to WL. Option 2 is to take either the Friendship boat or even the Skyliner from BCV to DHS, and then grab a bus to WL. Option 3 might be to take a bus from BC/YC to MK, and then take a boat across the lake to WL, or grab another bus to WL.

Depending which you choose, you'll likely need to allow for an hour or so to get there for a dining reservation. But any of these options will work for any sized group. Enjoy your evening!

Take two Ubers?
We were just down there....super easy and very quick and convenient way to get around.

2 Lyfts or Ubers will require 2 separate accounts on 2 separate phones. Consider whether 4 of you can fit comfortably in an X; you may want to to get 1 X + 1 XL, or 1 X +1 "Comfort".

I would allow 75 minutes to ride Skyliner to DHS and bus to WL. Allow 90 minutes for the other bus/boat options.

Thanks so much for the advice. I will probably look into two ubers- my mother in law is 85 and I don't want to overdo her on day 1. I'm an uber rookie so I'd better study up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter