Be careful what you wish for

tinkerbellandeeyor

DIS Veteran
So I essentially checked off the last thing to be independent and now I miss my mom more then ever but I always knew she had a busy schedule so I am sure it's a load of her mind

Becoming independent doesn't have to mean saying goodbye to mom -- I'm sure you can still stay in touch daily if you'd like. A quick text, email or phone call to say "hi, how's your day?" Can fit into anyone's busy schedule.

Congrats on completing your checklist and gaining more independence!

Congratulations on your independence. I wholeheartedly agree with lanejudy! I'm sure your mom would appreciate a phone call, email, or text daily just to hear how you are doing. I've been independent from my parents for 27 years and my mom and I are as close as ever. There may be periods of time when we're both busy and I don't talk to her for a week, but more often I am on the phone with her daily.

Congratulations on your independence. I wholeheartedly agree with lanejudy! I'm sure your mom would appreciate a phone call, email, or text daily just to hear how you are doing. I've been independent from my parents for 27 years and my mom and I are as close as ever. There may be periods of time when we're both busy and I don't talk to her for a week, but more often I am on the phone with her daily.

It's just hard because I know I well miss her but so blessed compared to my peers

So went out today and noticed a lot of kidness in this world I always have but today Especially not that anyone can take my moms place

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!