Be good if it's true!

Bexx

DIS Veteran
"Rumors are getting more and more concrete that we could expect the interactive Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger ride to take over the Visionarium building (just as it did in Tokyo Disneyland), most propably opening in 2006."

Yeah!!!! :hyper:

bexx
i hope the info is true my children loved the buzz light year ride:hyper2: :hyper2: so did me and the boyfriend:tongue: :tongue: .it would be kool
:rose: :flower: tracy:rose: :flower:

Great news Bexx!!

I hardly dare say this (and please this is only my opinion, feel free to disagree) but I found Le Visionarium quite underwhelming. Buzz sounds great! Is it along the lines of a dodgem cars ride like the rumour has been for the Timekeeper in WDW?

Thank you for posting! :) :)

Karen

Of course, it may never happen. But they will need to replace the old Visionarium with something, and if they have managed to do it at Toyko Disneyland........!

Karen - I assume it's going to be just like the Space Ranger Spin at WDW. If they replace the WDW Timekeeper they will have to do something different as they have already got Buzz.

I can totally appreciate that Visionarium/Timekeeper is not the most exciting attraction ever done, though I'm personally quite sad about it going - I did have rather a soft spot for it!!

The Visionarium in Tokyo Disneyland was the first ever Disney ride I went on - quite sad to see it go from Tokyo and now Paris too. I thought it made a nice chnage from most of what is in the park.

Thanks for clarifying that Bexx, I wondered if it would be a Buzz ride like the one rumoured to go into WDW's Timekeeper shortly.

Buzz is a fav of mine as well! I hope the TOT at DLP will be up and running soon too....I'm also curious to see what the new SM will be like....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter