Be Our Guest Dinner!!!???? Anyone...

Eword1004

Mouseketeer
Sooo has anyone that is visiting in November around Thanksgiving been able to get a dinner reservation for BOG????? I try at least once a week and nothing!!!!! Been trying since our 180 day mark!!!!

Sooo has anyone that is visiting in November around Thanksgiving been able to get a dinner reservation for BOG????? I try at least once a week and nothing!!!!! Been trying since our 180 day mark!!!!
BOG is one of the hardest restaurants to book and pretty much books up immediately so many who didn't get it at their 180 day will check online multiple times a day, subscribe to the cancellation thread for their month at the top of this board, or have had luck with the Touring Plans reservation finder.

We'll be there Thanksgiving week, and no, not able to get dinner there...yet. I still have my fingers crossed that something will turn up eventually. I check a few times a day (it only takes a few seconds) and have notifications set up with the Touring Plans reservation finder.

We were able to get some right at 180 days for a trip starting 17-Nov - but we leave before Thanksgiving on Wed. I was able to get 2 reservations, one for Sun 19-Nov and one for Tue 21-Nov. The reason I booked 2 though is I started with Sun which was closer to when our booking window opened and all I could get was for a really late dinner (9pm), but then I was able to get a Tue time that was more reasonable (6pm). So the tip I have seen before to book working backwards from your booking window definitely helps. We may cancel Sun night and will post in the cancellation thread if we do.

Don't give up. You will have to keep searching daily. Agree with above post about reservation finder with TP. They have found three ADRs for our trip in late September. There will be reservations that are dropped as you get closer to your trip as changes are made to trip plans. Keep after it. You will get it!

November, for some strange reason, is also the most difficult time of year to make ADR's. We see complaints every year.

We went week before thanksgiving last year. Low crowds but no luck getting BOG for dinner. So weird

Don't give up... this happened to me my last trip. I kept looking everyday a million times a day until finally 4 days before my trip an ADR opened up. Just keep looking ... especially as you get closer to your trip... ppl make changes to their plans and an ADR may open up for you just like it did for me! GOod luck !

Still trying for early December dinner and there's nothing yet. The Xmas parties are limiting the days available as well for dinner, as I'm not doing the party.

Absolutely sign up for the Touring Plans Reservation finder. The service found me a 5:45 BOG dinner on the exact night I wanted it for later this month. Never thought it would happen.

Also, another idea, and not sure if you have young children or not, is to look at really late times. For instance, I couldn't find anything when I searched for dinner, but when I clicked into BOG and searched that restaurant specifically and entered 9:00 pm, a 9:45 popped up. I grabbed it as I have 2 teenagers and a pre-teen and it was an EMH night so we were going to be in the park late anyway. I figured we could make it work. I don't think this strategy would work with little ones, but if your kids are a bit older and can handle a late dinner, it just may work out.

Good luck and don't give up hope, you'll get it!

Last edited:
I check in the Sat after Thanksgiving and got one for that night, as well as for later in the week. Got a lunch for the next Friday, too.

I literally just snagged a reservation for 6 the first week of December thanks to the touring plans app. This was along with daily checking myself. So they do open up. You just have to keep trying.

We are going Thanksgiving week. I was able to get two dinners but dropped one once Akershus came available. We went the same week last year and there was lots of availability after the 60 day mark.

We went in November 2015 and were lucky enough to get a BOG dinner. I booked it at 180 days and didn't get the best time but I snagged it because I knew there may not be another chance! After 6 months of trying to change the time I was finally able to change it the day before our ADR. I remember lots of people struggling to get ADRs they wanted for that month. Keep checking and something might open up for you. Good luck!

Thank you everyone!!! going to check out touring plans now and the cancellation thread here and just keep checking everyday!!!!! It makes me feel better to know it does happen !!!

We are going the week after Thanksgiving and were able to get it twice. We are going to be dropping one (once the ROL packages come out and we can chose which night we will be at AK). When are you going? As another said - the Christmas party nights are messing it up a bit as well. And one more tip - I don't know if you are choosing "dinner" when you search, but I have much better luck for some reason choosing 5:30 (or whatever time) and getting things to pop up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter