Be Our Guest PPO Question

disneyfreak202

Mouseketeer
Hello all, I was able to snag an 8:55am Be Our Guest Reservation. I was wondering how early can we show up? I am hoping one closer to 8am opens up, but if not I am trying to decide if this one is worth it to keep.Thank you!

I asked this same question last week, and I was told that all PPO reservations are let in at the same time, around 7:45am. I actually had an 8:55am as well, I've since been able to inch it back to 8:50am and now 8:45am, woohoo. :tongue:

Does this happen to be for 12/2? If so, maybe you snagged the 8:55am I dropped, haha.

All of the PPO ADR people are lined up together and we were let in about 7:50 am. They didn't line us up by reservation time.

I asked this same question last week, and I was told that all PPO reservations are let in at the same time, around 7:45am. I actually had an 8:55am as well, I've since been able to inch it back to 8:50am and now 8:45am, woohoo. :tongue:

Does this happen to be for 12/2? If so, maybe you snagged the 8:55am I dropped, haha.

It's for 9/9. So a little earlier. Im glad to hear that it we are all let in together. Saves me some stress.

All of the PPO ADR people are lined up together and we were let in about 7:50 am. They didn't line us up by reservation time.
So when we get to the restaurant, my party may be seated behind a bunch of later ADR’s if they walk faster than us?

So when we get to the restaurant, my party may be seated behind a bunch of later ADR’s if they walk faster than us?

Probably. Our BOG PPO was 8:20 and we were let in as we arrived at the podium. We pre-ordered so we went right in to pay and found a seat. They didn't seem to be holding you according to reservation times.

Same thing at Garden Grill. We had an 8:30 and were seated as soon as we got there- we were let in the park at 7:50 and arrived a the podium by 8.

Probably. Our BOG PPO was 8:20 and we were let in as we arrived at the podium. We pre-ordered so we went right in to pay and found a seat. They didn't seem to be holding you according to reservation times.

Same thing at Garden Grill. We had an 8:30 and were seated as soon as we got there- we were let in the park at 7:50 and arrived a the podium by 8.
Well that is good to know! Stinky, but good to know. Thanks!

Well that is good to know! Stinky, but good to know. Thanks!

You're welcome! The only PPO ADR we waited for was Akershus. There we had an 8:10 and didn't get seated until 8:20. I think the picture had something to do with it.

You're welcome! The only PPO ADR we waited for was Akershus. There we had an 8:10 and didn't get seated until 8:20. I think the picture had something to do with it.
We have an 8:05 BOG and want to get on 7DMT at opening or whenever they first let people line up!

We have an 8:05 BOG and want to get on 7DMT at opening or whenever they first let people line up!

You'll be fine. We got in the PPO line about 7:30am- there were quite a few in front of us. We didn't run- got to BOG about 8 and were seated right away. Pre-order your food- it saved us from waiting in another line after we checked in. We sat down, got our order, ate leisurely and were second in line(they form a line outside of BOG before 7DMT) for 7DMT by 8:35. We got to ride twice with no wait before the rope droppers arrived.

You'll be fine. We got in the PPO line about 7:30am- there were quite a few in front of us. We didn't run- got to BOG about 8 and were seated right away. Pre-order your food- it saved us from waiting in another line after we checked in. We sat down, got our order, ate leisurely and were second in line(they form a line outside of BOG before 7DMT) for 7DMT by 8:35. We got to ride twice with no wait before the rope droppers arrived.
We can’t pre-order, do you think that ordering takes a large chunk of time? I don’t want to bother with the ADR if we’ll actually end up there after opening. We aren’t going for the food lol. (We have a large party in our res with 2 different families, you have to preorder everyone from one DP account if you have one ADR as I understand it)

We can’t pre-order, do you think that ordering takes a large chunk of time? I don’t want to bother with the ADR if we’ll actually end up there after opening. We aren’t going for the food lol. (We have a large party in our res with 2 different families, you have to preorder everyone from one DP account if you have one ADR as I understand it)

Oh, ok. You'll still be ok. I would make sure everyone has their order ready. Can you have it written down and have one person order to save time? As long as you finish eating and join the 7DMT line by 8:45 you should be fine. They usually let you on the ride by 8:50.

So if you get to BOG by 8am and get in by 8:15 you'll have about 1/2 hour to eat- does that work? I was being conservative estimating it will take 15 minutes from arrival to ordering to paying.

If it is EMM on the day of our PPO for BOG, would we not end up being able to ride 7DMT before the crowds hit?

You might get a ride, but probably not*. Folks are paying for early access on EMM days, and Disney is generally protective of that.

*I'm sure someone will come along and tell of how they rode 4 times before the RD crowd arrived on an EMM day, but just remember...there are exceptions to nearly everything.

You might get a ride, but probably not*. Folks are paying for early access on EMM days, and Disney is generally protective of that.

*I'm sure someone will come along and tell of how they rode 4 times before the RD crowd arrived on an EMM day, but just remember...there are exceptions to nearly everything.

Thank you! Yeah, I know nothing is guaranteed. Just trying to figure out if the PPO extra cost breakfast is worth it or if we should keep our lunch reservations. I am currently waiting to see what my FP reservations look like before making a final decision, but just want to know pros and cons too.

Most of the time on an EMM day, they let people line up along the rocks and won't let non-EMM into the queue until the fireworks go off at the castle. You'll be ahead of the herd, but don't expect multiple rides. We did it on an EMM, and once let into the queue we were on and off in 15 minutes, but the sign when we came out had wait at 50+ already.

Obviously, this also means not counting on getting through, out and to, say, Peter Pan with low wait.

I just booked a PPO for 8:45 on a 9am opening day and I wasn’t sure what to do about it- I’m happy to hear we can go in with all the other ppo people at 7:45/7:50!

Hi guys, I was lucky enough this week to snag a Tusker House PPO ADR @ 8:45am! I am just wondering if anyone has used a similar strategy there, arriving early and having success? Thanks to all the advice on here, it is SO helpful!!

Hi guys, I was lucky enough this week to snag a Tusker House PPO ADR @ 8:45am! I am just wondering if anyone has used a similar strategy there, arriving early and having success? Thanks to all the advice on here, it is SO helpful!!

TH may have you wait. It varies. In general, TH PPO won't give you any in-park advantages due to how they allow for queuing these days. It will get you fed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter