Beach Club - 7 months out

Chrwel02

Earning My Ears
How hard is it to get a studio 7 months out? Would we need to make it a home resort to have a chance to get a room at 11 months out?

Seven months today you could not book a BCV studio.

We own there to stay there, but there have been times we can book a studio with other points, namely early May has been possible for us.

I had friends snag a studio for a week beginning 9/7 this year right at the 7 month mark on 2/7

Depends on when you are going. Summer months maybe if you are flexible in going June July or August. Fall probable not.

We usually go in May and September.

Think it will be hit or miss then. I think if you are doing a 1 bedroom you’d have a better shot. I know this year when 7 months hit for May, things were very tough.

Last time I booked BCV at 7 months was for 4th of July 2013 and I got it without waitlisting for 5 nights. Seems it is much more challenging now than it was then. If you have the points, a 1 bedroom is the way to go to ensure you wind up at the specific resort you want.

We usually go in May and September.

I can tell you we always go in September, the week after Labor Day and I never can get a full week at the BC.
This year, we are going a week later, September 11-19 and I still couldn't get a week there, and couldn't even walk
beginning September 1 if I wanted to try. I can say, I do try studios and 1-2 bedrooms, but this year, I needed
a studio since other trips planned. I was successful getting a studio P/G view at BW but if I didn't walk it beginning
September 1, I wouldn't have gotten my 8 nights. We stay in studios, 1-2 bedrooms and occasional GVs and
can tell you, this is the first year, for a early/mid September trip, I did not have my choice for studios at the monorail and BW resorts, with the exception of BLT LV.

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!