• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Beach club Rofr

Japy

Earning My Ears
Just had beach club fall through at $142 for 250 points due to rofr being enacted. I've looked through historical stats on rofr and Disney never buys back beach club at this price point.

Would be good to know at what the lowest price point is people think it wont happen as I don't want to waste more time trying to buy.

That's a very difficult question to answer, as it probably depends on what DVC's "inventory" and demand for direct sales are. That being said, it might be a little surprising to see them take $142. But what is BCV direct now, $225-$245? I find it hard to believe anyone is buying BCV for that much for just 20 years, but they must be. The Blue Card isn't THAT valuable! Good luck as you pursue a BCV resale.

I was really surprised and disappointed. Boardwalk, disney are buying back at $120 to $125 and that is the same 20 years left. I'm trying again but either disney are now wanting a larger inventory to rent out at beach club or the broker is not telling the truth and the seller is trying to sell for more. There's zero chance disney are selling at $245 with 20 years left even at small point numbers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter