Beaches?

Adi12982

DIS Veteran
My Husband and I are going to California in June, mostly for DL, but we are having two days before the parks to explore the area. The day we arrive we wanted to go to a beach and stay around there.

We have NEVER been to California (or been in the Pacific). What do you recommend for one afternoon/evening and the next morning? I only have two main goals (1) to step in the Pacific Ocean (2) to have a clean and affordable place to stay. We are renting a car . . . so we should be able to get most places, but don't really want to drive hours and hours away from the LA area.

We love Newport Beach and the Hyatt is a nice place to stay at.

Claire ;)

We like Huntington Beach, I think there is a Best Western on the beach. Also check out Laguna and Dana Point.

You will have fun on the beach. Visit Huntington Pier, fun kite shop and there are great shops across the street. The beach itself is fun. We also like Bolsa Chico Beach, had a great time bbq and watching the sun set. The beach is special, I wish I was there right now!!

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter