Beautiful start to the 'new' NBA season

Well, with the Bulls on a very long, very extended vacation here in Chicago, I have no dog in the fight anymore. I'm probably good with anybody.

yep in Cleve are only hope for the future in Brony (Lebron son) will want to come home, we on extended vacation with Chicago

Well, with the Bulls on a very long, very extended vacation here in Chicago, I have no dog in the fight anymore. I'm probably good with anybody.
I'm in the same boat Dan. My Warriors are home too. Hopefully getting & staying healthy so they can be back in it for the next season whenever that may be.

The first 3 games are on Sportsnet. Then they switch to TSN for a few..
Thanks - I wouldn't miss it for the world! And there is always the fact of having not having anything better to do. This is going to be the highlight of my weekend! :laughing:

It's interesting how this has gone full circle. It was just recently a sort of virtue signaling to insist on standing for the anthem, and those that didn't were shamed and had to explain their reasons. Now those that kneel are doing a sort of virtual signaling, and those that don't are shamed and have to explain.

I think that people should do what they want. I will always stand for the anthem but if others don't it's no skin off my noise and none of my business either.

I wish that I liked basketball. I hope that those involved stay healthy and nothing disrupts what they're doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!