Beautiful start to the 'new' NBA season

We need some group to prove being smart with covid works. Best luck to the NBA, we need some good news

MLS has been doing that, they are proving being in a bubble works. NBA and the NHL have had good starts, MLB not so much. Baseball may not make it another week.

The fact they they fought for freedom is exactly what gives you the right to stand or kneel for an Anthem.
....that kid of german ancestory, like me and many others around me, traveled to Germany, to fight for his Motherland, in order that Germany could continue with its atrocities ...so that I could have the right?

....that kid of german ancestory, like me and many others around me, traveled to Germany, to fight for his Motherland, in order that Germany could continue with its atrocities ...so that I could have the right?

No, Don Malarkey and the rest of the Allies fought against the Axis so you could have that right.

so why did the american citizen travel over to join the german forces to retain their right.....a question that Don and I roll around in our thoughts....and I just wish that I could have honored Don and asked more about that situation....but I had the right to ignore all the sacrifice...and that I very well dis

anyhow, thank you....my room for computer use has reached 90 degress time to leave this desert heat....where every winter from labor day to memorial day, us folks in Yuma sacrifice our liberty of quiet and peace of mind when Marines train every day flying over our homes with sonic booms and thunderous noise, but few complain....because it is what is required of us!!!

so why did the american citizen travel over to join the german forces to retain their right.....a question that Don and I roll around in our thoughts....and I just wish that I could have honored Don and asked more about that situation....but I had the right to ignore all the sacrifice...and that I very well dis

anyhow, thank you....my room for computer use has reached 90 degress time to leave this desert heat....where every winter from labor day to memorial day, us folks in Yuma sacrifice our liberty of quiet and peace of mind when Marines train every day flying over our homes with sonic booms and thunderous noise, but few complain....because it is what is required of us!!!

I am fairly certain this soldier was one of many whose family was German-American, Italian-American and Japanese-America who returned to their home countries at the start or just before the war. In those cases, they wouldn't have much choice but to fight.

Still don't understand how you don't get that the Allied soldiers fought for your freedom to make the choices you have.

I think that people are getting caught up in the symbolism of the flag and what it means. Objects and what they apparently represent seems to be of the greatest importance nowadays. The trouble is that we can all interpret those meanings in different ways and those differences are often offensive to some.

No easy answers.

I think you forgot someone. Where's your 3 point shooting, excellent defender guy? :p
:idea: Do we have one of those? Maybe you could give me a hint who it is. (Truth be told I don't really know very much about basketball - I just LOVE to root for a home team!) ;)
After watching tonight's game I think the name we were looking for is Kyle Lowry. Way to go guys!! Woot! :cheer2:

The league itself has made a statement. But Kaepernick is a different story. He did that on his own. You do not have freedom of speech while on somebody else’s time, wearing their uniform, and using their platform.

The league itself has made a statement. But Kaepernick is a different story. He did that on his own. You do not have freedom of speech while on somebody else’s time, wearing their uniform, and using their platform.
We ALWAYS have freedom of speech. However, that doesn't mean we are free come consequences.

MLS has been doing that, they are proving being in a bubble works. NBA and the NHL have had good starts, MLB not so much. Baseball may not make it another week.
And it is really amazing that MLS and NBA are both competing at ESPN WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS!

No one could have dreamed that one year ago!

I am sure when Disney built The Arena,having the NBA playing there was the LAST thing they would have thought would happen!

The most historical time ever for the Complex.

Matisse’s new vlog includes a discussion about kneeling. No one is bullying anyone.
Wow. That’s just mind-numbing. I got through maybe two minutes. I didn’t make it to any real discussion on kneeling, just dudes eating breakfast and playing cornhole. People actually take time to watch these? Why?

Wow. That’s just mind-numbing. I got through maybe two minutes. I didn’t make it to any real discussion on kneeling, just dudes eating breakfast and playing cornhole. People actually take time to watch these? Why?

Because I think it’s entertaining? You know that it’s ok to like different things, right?

I started watching him from day one because I wanted to see inside the bubble.

Because I think it’s entertaining? You know that it’s ok to like different things, right?

I started watching him from day one because I wanted to see inside the bubble.
Cool. I guess it’s just not my thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter