Beauty and the beast stage show?

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
Does anyone know what sailing the first Beauty and the Beast show is supposed to premiere on? We are sailing Nov 6-10 on the dream and the show says beginning of November for a start date.

Does anyone know what sailing the first Beauty and the Beast show is supposed to premiere on? We are sailing Nov 6-10 on the dream and the show says beginning of November for a start date.
Could be on that cruise. I believe I read that it would be Nov 7th (don't know why I recall that).

It's also possible that it could do what Disney calls a "soft opening". That is it will actually run before the premiere date. Kinda like a full dress rehearsal (one that has an audience).

IMG_0574.JPG
Somebody posted on Facebook that Beauty and the Beast show is "casting away" on the November 6 cruise. There was an email they posted. You guys are going to be the first to see it. I'm sure it will be really exciting and they're probably make a big deal of it.

ETA pic

Last edited:

That's going to be awesome. I love the BATB stage show at Disney World. The performers are dead on, especially Gaston. I bet this show is going to be even better!

So how do these stage shows work in terms of seating? Do you make reservations? Is it just first come/first serve? I imagine since it will be in its debut week while I'm cruising that EVERYONE will be trying to see it! Do they show it every night?

So how do these stage shows work in terms of seating? Do you make reservations? Is it just first come/first serve? I imagine since it will be in its debut week while I'm cruising that EVERYONE will be trying to see it! Do they show it every night?

Seating is first-come first serve, and the doors will open approximately 30 minutes before the show begins. They will show it twice, both on the same night of the cruise. The showtimes alternate with your dinner. So if you have early dinner or you go to the later show, and if you have a later dinner you go to the early show. I think it will be popular, but if you arrive 30 minutes ahead of time you'll have no problems at all getting a good seat.

Nope it will be only shown one night. But they could show it three times in a day if they wanted to so everyone can enjoy the show. They have done it in the past but no guarantees.

Last edited:
So looking forward to seeing this show. Our DD loves Frozen and Tangled and would also love to see Aladdin.

That's going to be awesome. I love the BATB stage show at Disney World. The performers are dead on, especially Gaston. I bet this show is going to be even better!

Wonder what they will do with Gaston in this production. as it is more based on the 2017 movie than the 1992 movie.

Nope it will be only shown one night. But they could show it three times if they wanted to so everyone can enjoy the show. They have done it in the past but no guarantees.

I was on the first sailings for Tangled and Frozen and they did not show them on multiple days.

I would be disappointed if sailing on the Dream and it was three BATB rather than Golden Mickeys and Believe.

I was on the first sailings for Tangled and Frozen and they did not show them on multiple days.

I would be disappointed if sailing on the Dream and it was three BATB rather than Golden Mickeys and Believe.

You didn’t understand my post. Guess I didn’t make it clear. It will only be shown one day but they could show it three times in a day instead of two so everyone can enjoy the show

Does anyone have any idea what night during the Nov 6-10 cruise?

Traditionally, Villians was the middle show and that's what BATB is replacing. But, they may switch things up for this new show. I would be willing to bet that it will not be the first night of the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter