Been charged twice for Magic tickets

Sundancer UK

DIS Veteran
I'm so annoyed with myself for not realising this yesterday.

I booked our stay on the phone yesterday. I know I could have done it online but I was having a panic about there not being enough rooms for two parties, etc.
So were doing a split stay, All Star Music and POFQ, there's eight of us so two reservations each time. I was on the phone for over an hour and the woman on the other end was really quiet and the connection not wonderful, so I didn't double check everything, but seeing the invoices today I realised that one party has been charged for the magic tickets on both room reservations of the split stay.

Is there a way I can get this refunded without needing to call Disney again? It was such a long and not wonderful phone call.

You will need to call Disney I'm afraid. They can sort it without a fee if you call within a week I think it is but should sort it anyway as its clearly their mistake. Was it for a discount offer? We had an issue last year in that we tried to book a split stay with the dining offer they had out at the time. For this you needed to book tickets on both bookings so it didn't work out and we ended up having to do one week without dining and one week with.

You will need to call Disney I'm afraid. They can sort it without a fee if you call within a week I think it is but should sort it anyway as its clearly their mistake. Was it for a discount offer? We had an issue last year in that we tried to book a split stay with the dining offer they had out at the time. For this you needed to book tickets on both bookings so it didn't work out and we ended up having to do one week without dining and one week with.
Thanks, I will call them today.

The issue is that we only needed 14 days. The magic tickets come as a 14 day package, but they’ve been booked on both halves of a stay.
It’s clearly a mistake as it wasn’t done on both groups, as they should be identical.

Thanks, I will call them today.

The issue is that we only needed 14 days. The magic tickets come as a 14 day package, but they’ve been booked on both halves of a stay.
It’s clearly a mistake as it wasn’t done on both groups, as they should be identical.

Sorry not sure what you mean. The Magic Tickets last 14 days yes but don't come as a package unless you are specifically getting a discount package for purchasing them with the hotel room. You can book a standard rate hotel room without the tickets. Thats what I meant by was it was discount offer.

I feel it is just a mistake but call and they should be able to sort it

Sorry not sure what you mean. The Magic Tickets last 14 days yes but don't come as a package unless you are specifically getting a discount package for purchasing them with the hotel room. You can book a standard rate hotel room without the tickets. Thats what I meant by was it was discount offer.

I feel it is just a mistake but call and they should be able to sort it
Sorry, I worded it wrong. I meant they were offered as a block of seven or fourteen, with the hotel reservation. We chose the fourteen because that would cover our stay. So we don’t need two blocks of fourteen.

Sorry, I worded it wrong. I meant they were offered as a block of seven or fourteen, with the hotel reservation. We chose the fourteen because that would cover our stay. So we don’t need two blocks of fourteen.
Sorry just back from us and catching up

What I’m saying is certain offers require a ticket to be booked in order to be valid. As you have in effect two stays that might be why they’ve had to do two tickets. We lost the offer on our second stay we’ve just completed for this very reason as saving on the offer was less than saving on a second ticket

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter