Been recently? Cookbook in gift shop?

Cinderella94

I miss my tags!
I like to collect autographs in something other than the standard autograph book, and I'm thinking a cookbook would be an easy thing to get home safely. Does anyone know if the gift shop sells Aulani cookbooks?

Thanks!

I was in the gift shop today and did not see any cook books, only autograph books, picture frames and singable wooden postcards

Just asked and found this, pic too large to post but the name is Delicious Disney

I'll second what @intlhotdog said...those thin wooden postcards are gorgeous, fairly inexpensive (couple of bucks), and would be so cool for autographs! Like having a postcard to yourself from the gang at Aulani! Totally wish I had thought of that.....(bought several of them all over Hawaii because they made such great souvenirs.)

Thanks everyone! If I don't see any cookbooks, the wooden postcards sound like a great idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter