Being Basic - Need Help

CanadianMouseDad

Mouseketeer
Hey Everyone,

I know this is a super long shot here, but my wife is looking to buy a pair of the rose gold minnie mouse ears, and the newest "millenial pink" magic band for our trip in april.

If anyone from the Kitchener area (as far as london and toronto) is heading to WDW and could possibly pick up one of each of these for me that would be fantastic. I would pay a small amount above value for them

Thanks in advance.

Hey Everyone,

I know this is a super long shot here, but my wife is looking to buy a pair of the rose gold minnie mouse ears, and the newest "millenial pink" magic band for our trip in april.

If anyone from the Kitchener area (as far as london and toronto) is heading to WDW and could possibly pick up one of each of these for me that would be fantastic. I would pay a small amount above value for them

Thanks in advance.
We're not going until May but if nobody can help you out before that let me know. In-laws live in Cambridge so we're always in the area.

We just came back from WDW at Christmas, as and far as the rose gold ears, they were EVERYWHERE. I think the mad rush for them has died down. Many stores had lots in stock and I rarely saw anyone even looking at them.

I was in WDW last week and looking for a pair for a friend. The store manager at the Emporium told me last week that the rose gold ears were sold out and wouldn't be back in stores in WDW until the end of January. They were on the heads of many park visitors, but not in any stores.

This little Canadian section of the Dis is amazing!

All of you who offered to help out are awesome and @CanadianMouseDad you are so sweet for thinking of doing this for your wife!!!!

Makes me proud to be a Disney-loving Canadian.

If all else fails, looks like you can now treat your lovely wife to a rose-gold Minnie Ears CUPCAKE!!!!!! (just saw this on the Disney Food Blog this morning)

upload_2018-1-20_10-56-37.png

Anyone know how long those Rose gold ears are supposed to be around for. I'm thinking if they are still available I will pick up a pair when we are there in early May.

We will be at Disney March 10 to 17... We could look while we are there for the ears/magic bands if others aren't able to locate them. We are in London, and I frequently travel through the KW area for work.

Magic bands only get shipped in the USA. That’s why you have to pick them up at the resort instead of receiving them ahead of time.

Yup, when you put them in your cart and try to check out, it says, "This item cannot be shipped internationally".

We are going Mar 8-15 and I live in the KW area. If you are still looking at March Break, let me know!

You can pick up some rose gold ears on eBay. They were sold out for the entire time between Dec 28-Jan 9 when we were there. The MB is also on eBay. I bought an Epcot 35th anniversary MB on eBay and had no problem linking it to my MDE.

You can pick up some rose gold ears on eBay. They were sold out for the entire time between Dec 28-Jan 9 when we were there. The MB is also on eBay. I bought an Epcot 35th anniversary MB on eBay and had no problem linking it to my MDE.

Yeah, unfortunately they're on ebay for double or triple what people have paid for them, so I am seeing if anyone would help me out and get them for me alot closer to cost. I only really want the magic band ahead of time if I can get the ears with them, otherwise I have no real problem waiting until I get there to buy it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter