Being from a no fun state

AZ is a huge no fun state.

Hot weather, no waterparks open, no pools open. Literally the only thing you can do is wish for cooler weather.

I'm all for getting life back together and I'm ok with the restrictions, its just been a huge unusually hot summer (Over a month of 110+ degrees, average being about 117)

This is hopefully our last summer here as we plan to move to the midwest

Ohio isn’t completely no fun BUT many cancelled vacations, kids activities, etc has left us with project money.
We built a deck, excavated and put in gravel for a garage the Amish will get to building in January, paid off all of our debt except our house, put in flower beds and stone edging, Dh custom welded a fire pit with block Os cut in stainless steel and we ordered poly wood Adirondack chairs to go around. Next on my list is a king size bed and saving up for a vacation I hope will happen next May...it’s a cruise to Alaska and I’m not feeling very hopeful...

AZ is a huge no fun state.

Hot weather, no waterparks open, no pools open. Literally the only thing you can do is wish for cooler weather.

I'm all for getting life back together and I'm ok with the restrictions, its just been a huge unusually hot summer (Over a month of 110+ degrees, average being about 117)

This is hopefully our last summer here as we plan to move to the midwest

Totally agree! We are roasting here in Arizona and so sick of it! Being born and raised in Az, I can't stand summer. I dread it all spring long because I know its coming. I absolutely love the rest of the year here so we just try to get thru the summer knowing we have 8 months of wonderful weather. Temps are super high this summer, little to no rain. Usually we go to California for a summer vaca to escape the heat and then I spend the rest of the summer planning and looking forward to our fall trip. Not this year. Ugh! Hubby and I got away last weekend for a quick 2 night trip to Flagstaff. That was nice but not a vaca. I need for this to be over! Summer and the virus. ☹

a no fun state means you can’t go anywhere and have fun. Can’t go to Florida. 14 day quarantine when you get to Florida. There’s like 34 states once you get back there’s a 14 day advisory on quarantine. Have you ever been to the New Jersey shores? They suck. At least the ones I have been to. Wildwood, ocean city, Atlantic City, Avalon, and a few more down that way. Don’t know if they have any good ones or not central or north. Heard there’s a good Nudist beach up north.

We have a home in LBI. The ocean this year has been absolutely beautiful. A few years back we spent time in West Palm Beach and Ft. Lauderdale. WPB was beautiful but the beach in Ft. Lauderdale was gross. If NJ beaches suck as you say, I don't think they would be as popular as they are. People renting an average home in LBI (not on ocean) for a week, usually runs over $6,000. a week! Don't think people would shell out that kind of money for a beach/area that sucked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter