Believe it or not Availability!!!!

TravelingJen24

DVC Member
I just called to find out what the availiability is for the 23rd - 30th of Oct. was in a one-bedroom and all the resorts still had availability. I know it probably won't be that way in a month when the seven month window opens, but I was suprised anyhow. I figured that a couple of resorts like BW and BC would be sold out at this point. One bedrooms are also available at all resorts the week after Thanksgiving if anyone was curious.
I just thought I would pass this information along. :grouphug:

thanks so much for the info.....

I'm waiting to get into the dvc system...to make a ressie...

I hope that availability is still there when i callpixiedust:
thanks
kerri

That's great thanks, I'm going to ring soon to see what it's like for November. Want to try to get a week at BCV and one at VWL if I can.

Good luck to you! :0

Was able to get a 1 bdrm std view at the BWV for 10/21 - 10/26, I'm sure that once the 7 month window opens it will be difficult to het a room at the BWV or BCV Enjoy the F&W Festival!

On Monday I booked a one bedroom at BWV starting October 26, and they still had all three views available!!! That really surprised me - I figured I'd get stuck with the so-called "preferred" view. Instead I took the standard view to save points. :-)

Were 1 bedrooms the type of villa that you each wanted? I wonder if studios are still generally available. At the 7 month mark I hope to change from a BW bv studio over to VWL so my DM/DSis can be with us there.

Bobbi

Yep, called early last week and got a 1BR BCV for Oct. 13-19! But hopefully we'll be switching to OKW at 7 months. We want to save the points for a big trip next year! Those low OKW points are awesome!!

Were 1 bedrooms the type of villa that you each wanted? I wonder if studios are still generally available. At the 7 month mark I hope to change from a BW bv studio over to VWL so my DM/DSis can be with us there.

Yes, one-bedroom was what I wanted...so I didn't ask about the availability of studios.

From what MS told me when I booked December last May, 1 bedrooms are the last to go in general. Double the points for the same occupancy. They were still available at VWL, BWV and SSR when I had called, just within that 7 month window.

Same must hold for every time of the year.

Has anyone recently got a Studio for end of Oct/beginning of Nov at the 7 month window or less?

That week is not heavily travelled. It's really a great week to go. I've been there the last 3 years during that week and the crowds and weather are great!

There will be a decent amount of DVC members around due to the DVC member cruise being that week.

I just called to find out what the availiability is for the 23rd - 30th of Oct. was in a one-bedroom and all the resorts still had availability. I know it probably won't be that way in a month when the seven month window opens, but I was suprised anyhow. I figured that a couple of resorts like BW and BC would be sold out at this point. One bedrooms are also available at all resorts the week after Thanksgiving if anyone was curious.
I just thought I would pass this information along. :grouphug:
Other than the standard views and the Boardwalk views, I wouldn't expect the BWV to be completely sold out before the 7 month window opens for any rom type except GV or any dates except Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Eve. That's especially true for the 1 bedrooms which seem to book after the Grand Villas, studios and 2 bedrooms.

It will fill quickly at the 7 month window for fall dates, though.

We just got a OKW grand villa for Sept 16-22. I decided not to do day by day, but finally broke down on the 5th day. I was really suprised...I know it is before f&w, but I though it would be more difficult. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter