Best 1 day rate at SW

tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
I am trying to help my sister plan her trip to Orlando, June 23rd thru 27th. What is the best rate available for a 1 day pass to Sea World. I am a Fl. resident, but she's not. I know I can get tickets for her family at a local AAASouth office for $43.50. Is there a better discount available anywhere? Thanks for the info.:)

There are diet Pepsi cans going around that have $10 off for Florida/Georgia residents good thru the end of the year. Each can is good for 6 people. That's a 20% savings, versus the 10% you're getting. You could walk up to the window, buy one ticket showing your license, then pass it to her before you go thru the turnstyles.
Also, the South Florida blood bank is doing a promotion where if you give blood, they have a coupon for half off. That would probably work for anyone who gives. Go here, the window with the info will pop up. I'd call first to see if the location you want to give at has the coupon.
http://www.cbcsf.org/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter