Best ABD for physical activity? Or Backroads review?

Sailingpartyof10

Mouseketeer
We have taken several longer Disney cruises including the Panama Canal and Baltic Sea itineraries and are considering trying ABD but are also interested in doing a trip with a significant amount of physical activity (partly as motivation for me to get in better shape, lol). Are there any ABD international trips that feature more exercise opportunities than others? DH and I have both been to Machu Picchu so are not as interested in that particular trip but are open to several of the other international ones.

Also, I searched and found a couple of mentions of Backroads (which appeals for the biking itineraries) here but am wondering if any other ABDers have used both companies and could comment on the Backroads experience. My kids are 8 and 10, by the way, and both fairly good cyclists, though my 8-year-old would need a much shorter route than my 10-year-old, who could probably do as much as a fairly avid adult cyclist. Backroads appears to accommodate a wide range of biking endurance levels, but I would love to hear how that actually plays out in practice.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter